Official Wii-U Thread

fooking all the online retailers in us are charging tax for console and game

wii u 3d world bundle along with mario kart 8 went upto 390 dollars,had to remove game got it for 320 dollars

which part of country you were shipping it to??

I too hate this tax thing....have to think twice now when shipping expensive stuff to CA.

mohith yaha se add kar lo. many ivg guys including sachin have put their nnid. You also put ur nnid in that thread :)

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44685

Thanks.

added mine..got sach4life's id also...sach4life122

Id hai na text message with sms no. hai... Sms "sach4life to 122" :P

Thanks.

added mine..got sach4life's id also...sach4life122

Id hai na text message with sms no. hai... Sms "sach4life to 122" :P

:lol:

And bro, i am sorry. I cant come at 6 today. I would be out. We can play at night, around 10-11 if everyone is free.

also some tips to u mohith.

as soon as the timer starts from 3 to 1 in the beginning of race . Start pressing the accelerator button as soon as the timer reaches 2 in the count down

race ke time start hotha na 3..2..1.. jaise hi 2 ayega tabhi accelerate ka button dabana start kar do u will geta jump start in the race.

also during turns when u are pressing the accelerator try to slide using the shouldor button u will get a speed boost the longer u hold the shoulder button the more longer the speed boost will last . jaise gaadi mein skid maarte hain na shouldor button dabate hi skid maarega.the longer the skid will be the more acceleration boost u will get.

thanks shyam bhai.

I just started playing yesterday only...still getting use to it a little.

I read the manuals and i know it is given there as well but haath abhi tak mera set nahi hua hai.

I am okay at 10pm...Sach4life please confirm??

I want to buy wii u pro controller from play asia in basic cheapest shipping it shows as not insured should i go for it what are the chances of it getting lost, also how many days to reach delhi and customs

I was so close this time shyam bhai... :smokey:

Yeh controller for some reason....kinda feel slippery ...i am not yet used to it i guess.

I prefer ps or xbox style contoller...feels better ...This feels amazing though and convenient control all options from controller only . Btw i noticed this does not have much range though..i just took it to my other room ...hardly any distance and i gto a message that it has lost control with wii u.

I was so close this time shyam bhai... :smokey:

Yeh controller for some reason....kinda feel slippery ...i am not yet used to it i guess.

I prefer ps or xbox style contoller...feels better ...This feels amazing though and convenient control all options from controller only . Btw i noticed this does not have much range though..i just took it to my other room ...hardly any distance and i gto a message that it has lost control with wii u.

You should buy this

http://www.amazon.in/Wii-Gamepad-Nerf-Armor-Orange/dp/B00A878KYI/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1420394419&sr=1-1&keywords=nerf+armor+wii+u

I rather buy wii u pro controller for this price.

Extremely sorry guys..i got back at 10.30 and had to eat after that.

koi gal nahi .... next time..

Archived