Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

CM Sunny

i know i have played ultimate ninja storm 2 it was good , the best dbz i have played was budokai tenkaichi 3 :P hvnt played burst limit

ok so im not going for DBZ , now does naruto generations have online fights can i play with a friend and stuff? i think it can be played ?

now does naruto generations have online fights can i play with a friend and stuff? i think it can be played ?

Yeah when you go online you can have all types of matches you have offline , tournaments , single/team matches , some format which keeps score of your wins / losses and compares it with people in the lobby [ i don't know it's name a friend of mine started it , i just joined ] , you can only play unranked matches with friends though

The game is good , the main selling point for me was that it was a battle of past and present , CC2 Have said that they will not use the Storm 1 roster in NUNS3 , so go for it but wait for some good discounts

Wtf what kind of a story mode is this sh*t? No big boss battles and no uber cool cut scenes? They're just recapping the entire series with just some lame a*s drawings? :ranting:

Not even the events that weren't covered in NSUNS2 has a proper cut scene. I played through Sasuke's storyline, they finished the epic kage summit with just a couple of drawings and a standard fight.

They took away the free roaming (which was sh*t), epic boss fights and anime-like cuts scenes from the previous games just to add a few characters from part 1. This should have been a dlc for NSUNS 2 instead of a full blown new game.

• 2 months later...

Archived