TAZ

someone who played the fort coop already

Fort DLC -- WOW ND!!!!

OMFG!!! AMAZING!!!

Hilarious AND AWESOME!!!

You out did yourselves ND!!!!

BTW, whoever plays it with me .. I'll make sure I get Eddy :notangel:

Pics of all four new maps :bigyellowgrin:

The best part of Train Wreck was the snow :( My favourite map. Still, its fun to play.

Village looks good as ever.

Plaza has too much open space for this game, I fear it will turn out to be a camp fest with long range combat.

Can't wait for more coop, which is probably the best element in this game.

I was browsing ND forums at work and a colleague comes and winks at me

I asked him wassup and he says he saw the website and started :giggle: .. after asking couple of more times he told me that he saw me browsing some "naughty" website :rofl:

Lawl :lol:

Idk. i just googled it and i came up with this..

lemme now check if its on the US PSN..

:doh: you need not check. It is available on US psn and many downloaded it and posted views on ND forums. ;)

Booman547 wrote:

So if we don't have Flashback Map Pack 1 installed, we can't play the Fort Co-op Adventure?

Yes. As it stands now, people are actually WASTING money by paying for DLC they can't actually play unless they go and buy everything else.

This is a dirty trick.

So guys download the flashback pack first then play this Fort co op...

So guys download the flashback pack first then play this Fort co op...

not required to have the flashback map pack installed .. this has been fixed already and EvangM posted on why it happens.

Ok everyone, I think I've nailed it down.

For MP skins, you do not need to reconnect to Multiplayer to access your newly purchased content.

For Map Packs, you must reconnect to Multiplayer after purchasing through the in-game store. The reason for this is because we do a player content check when you connect to MP that says what you have installed and what you can play. The install via the in-game store takes place after the content check, so it needs to be re-verified to access it.

For technical reasons, we can't get around this issue, so it will be a minor inconvenience after installing DLC, but it should go away and not be seen again after you reconnect once. I hope this clears it up. Spread the word!

-EvangM

Archived