[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

I had two of the most exhausting CQ games today. In both games, both RU and US teams ended up with single digits of tickets near the end, like 8-10. At those times, all I could think of was shoot, fire, bomb away!

And lost both games :( But its such games that make CQ exhilarating and fun. No regrets on the losses. At least our team tried. Its the big margin losses where my team behaves like headless chickens or worse, campers, is that I regret the loss.

Anyhow, got so charged up that swept the next CQ game at Kharg Island with 150 tickets to spare and MVP with 8k points (including awards). Yeah :gunsmilie: !

FFUUUUUUU ME MIZA AND KOLDY WERE PLAYING SQDM I WAS AT TOP 24 KILLS AND 3.5k POINTS 2ND HIGHEST WAS ONLY 1600 48 KILLS TOTAL ! 2 KILLS TO GO AND I GET DC FUUUUUUU DICEE !! :rant:

abey gadhe... u dont loose ur stats even if u get dc... dis is DICE, not GG :spank: ...

But he will loose his score. He will have to earn the points again to level up.

nope... u'll get watever points u hav accumulated so far in da game... even all da ribbons... just not da end round ribbons...

:lol:

just one match away from colonel :wOOtjumpy:

:dog:

:ha: for the defibs given by Koldy in your a** last night.. For others.. We had a tight corridor in Grand Bazaar map. Enemy standing on the other side and koldy standing on opposite side. Bechara cypher doing prone at the doorstep... Enemy killing him, Koldy giving defibs from the other side... and I was watching all this, ROFL-ing... :rofl: and koldy comment

"shoo, get up, go", "ye le" :roflroll:

:ha: for the defibs given by Koldy in your a** last night.. For others.. We had a tight corridor in Grand Bazaar map. Enemy standing on the other side and koldy standing on opposite side. Bechara cypher doing prone at the doorstep... Enemy killing him, Koldy giving defibs from the other side... and I was watching all this, ROFL-ing... :rofl: and koldy comment

"shoo, get up, go", "ye le" :roflroll:

bitch kept on reviving me i was shouting "wahan bahut log hain" and bastard said"no no no excuses do some work" :catfight: i was like WTF!!!! :rant:

bitch kept on reviving me i was shouting "wahan bahut log hain" and bastard said"no no no excuses do some work" :catfight: i was like WTF!!!! :rant:

saali khud toh marega, dusro ko v marwayega :rant: ... even i wanted 2 change my loadout, but gaandu karne hi nahin de raha tha :spank: ...

saali khud toh marega, dusro ko v marwayega :rant: ... even i wanted 2 change my loadout, but gaandu ne karne hi nahin de raha tha :spank: ...

Koldy is famous for this!!! Koldy :thumbsup:

Archived