[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

Had a great game of Rush with you IVG folks before DICE decided that I should be shifted to the other team :wallbash: and after that it wasn't fun anymore.

So I joined VeteranKilla in some great CQ games. That Op Metro match was super dominating :cheers: . The entire firefight (as usual) going on at point B until half the match, that's when I managed to take point A, squad spawned on me and the rest was a massacre. Enemy soldiers unable to even rush out of the building (spawn point) before being mowed down.

I managed top score in my team for a couple of games but only managed MVP2 max :(

Yea GG yesterday our LOLZ group is making some noise in the battlefield mostly our squad takes out all MVP Ribbons :naughty: and yesterday you were helpful in capturing flags but not defending flags as we kept our eyes on u we were busy in draining thier tickets at vital flag points. ;)

Yea GG yesterday our LOLZ group is making some noise in the battlefield mostly our squad takes out all MVP Ribbons :naughty: and yesterday you were helpful in capturing flags but not defending flags as we kept our eyes on u we were busy in draining thier tickets at vital flag points. ;)

:bounce: who all in the group??

Bro...Before you put up the tourny please try and come up with some interesting rules or winning conditions!! We tried a similar tourny in bfbc2 and it was most boring :giggle:!! The battlefield rules and gameplay is pretty boring for a tourny in my opinion.....unless you can get 12v12 :P!

Bro...Before you put up the tourny please try and come up with some interesting rules or winning conditions!! We tried a similar tourny in bfbc2 and it was most boring :giggle:!! The battlefield rules and gameplay is pretty boring for a tourny in my opinion.....unless you can get 12v12 :P!

+100

plus i dont think many players wud be participating to get a 12 v 12 matches and do we have a option for private match?

4 vs 4 sqd rush yaar

still it wud be difficult as we dont have the option of custom matches ....as in the teams might get mixed up coz u wont be able to switch team at certain points ...its not like bc2 or kz3 where the leader chooses which players are in which faction.

No private servers,for the tourney we must select empty servers.

hell no....dont do this

others can join the server then....

Well Madhan was gonna sponsor $50 prize. But sadly everyone said no. :P

who said no :furious:

must be that chu syfar or buddha unkeel :|

Archived