S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

SRINI87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Facebook -

I found this on the Southern Comfort page...:

"Stalker 2 related:

Looks like not even a demo of the new engine is available. If GSC devs, who are now working practically without payment, manage to produce something presentable soon (by the end of February), an investor could be convinced to carry on development. Even in this case, no sequel could be reasonably expected in 2012."

:dance:

I bought all 3 games just to have them on steam recently.. Hope that helped :fear:

I am sure the 4.50 you spent on those three games will make all the difference in the world. I wouldnt be surprised if the developers thank you in the credits of STALKER 2.

:P

Edited by Aftrunner

Looks like not even a demo of the new engine is available. If GSC devs, who are now working practically without payment, manage to produce something presentable soon (by the end of February), an investor could be convinced to carry on development. Even in this case, no sequel could be reasonably expected in 2012.

Depressing and inspiring at the same time.

I am sure the 4.50 you spent on those three games will make all the difference in the world. I wouldnt be surprised if the developers thank you in the credits of STALKER 2.

:quiet_trans:

It was 11.23 $. And do you know the current dollar rate :O

Yeah I'm waiting for their mail to confirm my details for the credits.

On a serious note, I really want this game to get completed and released :helpsmilie:

• 2 weeks later...

Stalker Online’s gameplay footage surfaces; an MMO adaptation of STALKER by CyberTime System

A few hours ago, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 video was uploaded to YouTube and although this is not footage from GSC’s upcoming gem, it’s definitely from a STALKER game. In case you are wondering, it’s from STALKER Online, an online addaptation of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. that is developed by CyberTime System and is built on the in-house BigWorld Engine. The game has been in development for quite some time and its Russian open beta phase has been running for quite some months.

GSC GameWorld has tweeted that this footage is not from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 and that it could be from STALKER Online

src:dsogaming