FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

Comin in 10.

I have a different philosophy.You guys just see names.So called lesser known players perform better when given responsibility.How you use your resources is most important.

I understand if the top players are not available but they clearly were in this case.

Arrogance is not a gud quality. <_<

+1

I completely forgot about the Arse match.If I'd kept track of the match it would have affected my performance.Now I am depressed. :(

Typical Spurs fan :P

Dont worry will remind u if we are in opposite team tomorrow

Just Played a club game and Im stunned :O

Have never had this much fun in a club game

Rad,Ashish,Darryl

Awesome Coordination :majesty:

Totally agreed. 3 matches before that with Ash, Darryl, San n Abdul were also awesome.

Also,does the captain have full authority or does a senior player have a bigger say in making decisions?

For example Rad made some decisions that I didnt agree with but I let it slide as he is senior to me.

IMO and Im not a senior player so take this with a grain of salt, I want the on day Captain to gain leadership skills and so he should decide .In our team we were all listening to Abdul even though he has played as many club matches as Avi plays everyday .Still you senior guys decide.

I loved the way i worked with Rad in the club game so i wont criticize him :P

But we also need to have a rule incase of a draw

Also,does the captain have full authority or does a senior player have a bigger say in making decisions?

For example Rad made some decisions that I didnt agree with but I let it slide as he is senior to me.

It's all to do with both Captains and nt with any "seniority".

@Azaan - let's make a rule that if thr is a stalemate of a series then both the Captains decide whether there will be a decider. If both of them agree for a decider then thr shall be one. If either disagrees then the series is drawn. All decisions shall be made by Captains. He can take suggestions from his team-mates but only the decisions of Captains will be relevant. That would make Captaincy more relevant. what do u say??

That is an idea which is decent but I just think some things need an end ,some things need a clear winner.United and Chelsea didnt say lets share the trophy cause John Terry said said he didnt wanna play further .Finals need a winner IMO

I think incase of a draw the winners should be based on GD but if thats equal then IMO we must go for a decider .I think its a travesty that a final has ended in a draw .Infact I think we need an end to this Anurag vs Abdul series as well ,a draw just does no justice to it.

But thats just me Lets see what others feel ,we can have a vote on this

That is an idea which is decent but I just think some things need an end ,some things need a clear winner.United and Chelsea didnt say lets share the trophy cause John Terry said said he didnt wanna play further .Finals need a winner IMO

I think incase of a draw the winners should be based on GD but if thats equal then IMO we must go for a decider .I think its a travesty that a final has ended in a draw .Infact I think we need an end to this Anurag vs Abdul series as well ,a draw just does no justice to it.

But thats just me Lets see what others feel ,we can have a vote on this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. don't call me that.

Archived