Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My guess...

Reapers brought them back wholesale (similar to how Saren wanted to clone Krogans in ME1 and the Krogan experiments in ME2) what with the Krogan in the process of forging an alliance with the Turians as Mordin said in the demo. I see this game panning out with races taking sides rather than everyone putting up a united front against the Reapers. Seemed kinda evident to me after playing the Arrival DLC.

Very true. Could not stop laughing at what happened.

yea that is a possibilty, especially for batarians I Mean they don't give a crap about earth blowing up but don't you think self preservation will triumph prejudice it should be evident that the reapers are here to eradicate.. As for the yagh.. They were not killed off if I remember correctly they massacered the council delegation during first contact so all contact to their world was cut and at the time they were somewhere close to 20th century earth tech wise so the reapers might have promised interstellar travel tech and such for their assisstance.. And they are Really tough to kill, shadow broker case in point

I don't think they were indoctrinated looks more like they are working for them Of their own free will

Dunno if it is posted.. but anyways :P

To start, one of the biggest games of the year is coming straight to PSN, the same day it’s available at retail. Mass Effect 3 will be available to download on March 6th and to celebrate, we’ve partnered with EA to bring you a special pre-order on the PlayStation Store. Pre-order on the PlayStation Store now and get the M-55 Argus Assault Rifle and the Mass Effect 3 – Take Earth Back Theme.

The track you hear early on in the trailer followed by the second bit of background music. f**king amazing (especially the first one)!

In the trailer:

The yahg look a lot more 'machinized', especially the head and whole arm section, than the Shadow Broker

Naa it was just armor... I mean they have solid reason to go after the council races and as a species they are really agressive..

Unacceptable: Mass Effect 3 Strips Core Content for Paid DLC

Gamers who purchased Mass Effect 2 will recall that the standard edition of the game—both the console or the digital version on the PC—received with their copies the Zaeed DLC. Those who purchased the game secondhand or rented had to pick the DLC up from the online store to access the content.

The DLC added a new character, Zaeed, to the roster of party members along with a lengthy mission to attain his loyalty. Zaeed's presence, while not mandatory to the game's overall plot, added a bit of nuance to its narrative and the content was far from negligible.

Following the trend that began with the release of Shale as a DLC character in Dragon Age, and Zaeed in Mass Effect 2, BioWare once again plans to release a Day-1 DLC for Mass Effect 3. Other games have also done the same with their Day-1 DLC content, and examples can be found with Arkham City's Catwoman DLC and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning's House of Valor DLC. It should be clarified that all this content is available to anyone who purchases the standard editions of these games, and comes at no extra charge.

Spoiler Warning: A minor plot detail follows.

Titled "Mass Effect 3: From Ashes," the content of the DLC was leaked out accidentally when Microsoft published it on the Xbox Live Marketplace on February 20 (Kotaku). The DLC invites players to "unearth lost secrets of the past" and enlist a Prothean party member. This revelation confirms the leak of the design document that was leaked last year, which contained images of the aforementioned character.

Here's where things get messy. Associate Producer Michael Gamble confirmed the leak on the BioWare Social Network with the following post (via Kotaku, again):

Hi all!

We're happy to confirm that Mass Effect 3: From Ashes DLC will be available at launch for all platforms. For those of you who have purchased the N7 Collector's Edition (including the PC Digital Deluxe Edition), you will get this content at no extra charge. We'll have a lot more details for you later this week! Stay Tuned!

From what I've gathered of this statement, it confirms that BioWare is bucking the trend it set with Dragon Age and followed up with its sequel and Mass Effect 2 by making the content a separate purchase for anyone who picks up the standard (non-Collector's or Digital Deluxe) edition of Mass Effect 3.

more here

http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/5179/article/unacceptable-mass-effect-3-strips-core-content-for-paid-dlc/

Naa it was just armor... I mean they have solid reason to go after the council races and as a species they are really agressive..

two steps from hell tracks are quite good.. :bigyellowgrin:

listen to this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHfWV9S6ILo

Some more :bigyellowgrin:

:gunsmilie:

Unacceptable: Mass Effect 3 Strips Core Content for Paid DLC

more here

http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/5179/article/unacceptable-mass-effect-3-strips-core-content-for-paid-dlc/

BC EA rot in hell :rant::furious:

seriously! how many people r gonna buy it?People r paying 60$ and in exchange u r giving them a stripped version of ME3 with a msg-"hey guys,thanks for purchasing our game.We are releasing a dlc on day 1 known as The Ashes which was earlier a part of the main game and was on the disc,but we thought it would be better to remove it n thn sell it as a dlc on day 1 so that we can fill our pockets with your damn money.HAHA! we are smart,aren't we?"

what they dont understand is that thr r many ways to the get a dlc.

So, the time is almost near for this Epic game and just when i was abt to pre-order, i came across this offer on flipkart which says

Mass effect 3 Collectors' edition - Preorder Now and get a chance to win exclusive Mass Effect 3 Xbox Vault worth Rs. 3999

and Mass Effect 3 (Limited Collector's Bundle) which comes along with a vault.

What shud i be ordering?? :wallbash::gunsmilie::wOOtjumpy::scratchchin:

Here is the Image of the vault.

http://www.flipkart.com/mass-effect-3-game/p/itmd5s3h2fvzvcgc?pid=AVMD5S3FA7FD6YFH - Mass Effect 3 (Collector's Edition)

http://www.flipkart.com/mass-effect-3-game/p/itmd7ymyzemr7gn7?pid=AVMD7YHX6KGRM2GK - Mass Effect 3 (Limited Collector's Bundle)

mass-effect-3-limited-collector-s-bundle-400x400-imad7feu9jfn7ezg.jpeg

mass-effect-3-limited-collector-s-bundle-400x400-imad7feuzcshwhez.jpeg

So that DLC is free only to Digital Deluxe edition i.e. from Origin only?

For people who buy the PC version, we have to buy the DLC? (800MS points) ?

Bas-turds!!

And unlike that Zaeed DLC, this one is pretty intriguing.

koi doubt mera clear karo-

agar mein digital deluxe edition leta hu to mujhe itne dlc's free milenge?ya sfir ashes wala dlc free hai?

various weapon/ armor pack etc as detailed here

and the day one DLC. they havent mentioned anything about any future DLC's being available for free with the digi-dlx edition. It;s not happened earlier.

Archived