Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ME3 Live Action Trailer

not as awesome as the CG trailer and the bit of voice over at the end really kills the mood its trying to set..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DSCFQcR08E

Wow. Amazing trailer. It's trailers like this that make me think how interesting Mass Effect 3 would be from a different point of view - maybe some ground soldier. They could show all the chaos happening around you.

(I was watching Children Of Men yesterday and the trailer reminded me of that - A Mass Effect game with that kind of atmosphere would be amazing)

Gamestar magazine review

src:Gamingeverything

One thing that LEAPT out from the article.. and i quote:

The „Role-Play“ mode of the game (In contrast to „Action“ and „Story“) feels very much like ME1

:exoticdance: :exoticdance:

if this is true.. i will forgive Bioware for Dragon Age II

I really did not like this EA not launching space edition for us indians...i mean 5-10 copies they could have done here also..was really a great idea and would have promoted gaming here also...kya bolega.. :thumbdown:

They would have been accused of secretly sending spy drones over Indian airspace and Sibal would have accused EA of corrupting the minds of India's youth by distributing free "adult material".

Archived