Sign in to follow this  
SchizoidFreud

Import help for All Legal ways of getting Games

Got Oblivion GOTY Edition thru EMS speedpost hoping that no customs will be charged...but they charged 600 bucks :'( ... Total game cost - 2500 + 800(shipping) + 600 ( customs) = ~4k :'(

Edit : play-asia ... btw...

Edited by ashwinurao

Hey!

My x360 unlocker kit has still not arrived :/

I had ordered it on 22nd Dec and they processed it on 28th Dec saying its been shipped through International Air Mail. By tomorrow the shipping would have become almost 15 days old. What should i do ? the unlocker kit itself is quite small so i am sure that i shouldn't be charged any customs.

Btw this is the website >> http://www.xbox-modchips.com/

In a hypothetical situation where even waiting for it for the next 2 weeks it doesn't arrive what should i do ? Should i call my cc company and report for fraud :S

Oh! and the website is pos because these idiots never reply back to any of the emails. I have opened two tickets which still haven't been responded beyond their grace period of 72 hrs.

I just checked my email and today they have emailed me

telling me again that my order has been processed and gave me the reference of the airline.

Are they retards ? Why the f**k did they tell me then on 28th that my order was processed and shipping has been done through Internation Air Mail.

Help needed

If I order a game online and get it delivered at my relative's place in US, what would be the best (optimal) way to get it shipped from their to India?

Thanks a lot fellas

Cheapest option to ship from US to India would be USPS First Class Mail International Package Service - $9.85 for 1 pound package - http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServices.as...mp;O=0&sd=1

If your package exceeds that weight, use this calculator to see the various options - http://ircalc.usps.gov/default.aspx?Mode=I...e&CID=10197

Flat Rate boxes can be cheap option too but the shape of the box is fixed and the weight it can carry is also limited.

If there is any other cheap option that somebody knows in this forum, please let me know as well. I have tons of stuff lying in different cities of US. My hope always rests on one of the cousins/friends visiting India. :thumbsup:

I have a budget of around Rs.18000 and i want to buy a xbox 360 pro 60gb which cost around 23000 here.

can i import it and what will it cost then if i want to import a xbox 360 60gb

I am totally zero in importing any thing i don't know how to pay, is it safe or not,when to pay,what about warranty .

plz reply i will be waiting for it.

I have a budget of around Rs.18000 and i want to buy a xbox 360 pro 60gb which cost around 23000 here.

can i import it and what will it cost then if i want to import a xbox 360 60gb

I am totally zero in importing any thing i don't know how to pay, is it safe or not,when to pay,what about warranty .

plz reply i will be waiting for it.

get the new arcade console and buy the HDD after, even a 20gb hdd is enough, since arcade consoles are new jasper & hdmi & 1+ 2 years rrod warranty also