Suggest gadgets etc to be imported from US

Haan haan why not? My wife will be so happy to bring that.

/sarcasm

BTW any restrictions about PS Vita? What are the problems faced if I bring it here from US? Restrictions on games etc?

vita is region free , only problem will be some games online mp is account region locked.only one account per memory card.

What you need?
Credit card or someone who has one
An account in PPOBox, HSG or SnS etc
Proxy -browser based or VPN
Process:
1. Open a free account with PPOBox or HopShopGo or comGateway or a paid one with SnS. You can also use sites like ishopinternational but I personally do not know much about them
2. Install a free VPN client like tunnelbear (which I used) or use browser based proxy
3. Access play.google.com/store (the US website) ( this can only be accessed from US, hence we need proxy to use it)
4. Add Nexus 4 to cart and then at checkout pay with credit card. Do note the price of Nexus 4 is famously understood to be just $350 but there are a lot of costs associated. The total cost is : 350 + shipping ($14) + Tax (in US) $0 to 40
Enter the address given to you by PPOBox or others which will look like this >
ICC World
627-F Summit Avenue PPO # (-Pkg ID no. if available)
Jersey City, NJ 07306, USA
Tel.: 201-884-8147
5. Enter your tracking details in PPOBox etc so that they can track your package.
6. Wait for an e-mail or phone call to know the customs or other charges. Before 1st March the total came to 1500 odd but now it is 2500 odd but still a good deal.
7. After paying for shipping and customs, they will ship it to your address.

Apparently headphone size is too big for her :rant:

She has got some surprise gifts for me ( :wOOtjumpy: )

and many others in my family so not much space. No chance of any Vita etc. Might squeeze in a Nexus 4, thats it :(

Archived