Warframe

Ichigo Uzumaki

Yeah, just realised the Boltor can not be bought with credits, so will need to find its blueprint and build it. That leaves only the Braton. Will get it.

As for the sidearm, the way u make it sound, I should have boight the Lex but I bought the one which is a burst fire one, whatsisname, someting with starting "S". Its pretty good, but i never use a sidearm, its katana+rifle for me. I bought it to make sure I make through the Rank-up challenge without fail.

Also, I got the blueprint of Captain Vor's pistol. It is a good one? Should I activelty hunt for its ingredients for future Rank challanges?

My Rhino will be ready by tonight, will take it for a spin :) . I LOVE my Mag, btw, Pull+Cronos is unstoppable. My pull is powerful enough to kill most stuff on Venus/Earth by just pulling them in. I am still a newbie , though, compared to the length and breadth of the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Boltor blueprint can be purchased in the market for credits. You'll have to gather the materials to craft it while you play.

As for the Lex, that's my pistol of choice. You feel like a proper badass when you jump off a high platform while shooting dual desert eagles, full Max Payne style :P. It's all about personal preference really. The low rate of fire can easily put anyone off until you mod it to increase the fire rate. In the end, there's no right or wrong choice of weapons. Try whatever looks interesting to you and see which one you end up liking. Captain Vor's pistol is kind of similar to the Lex actually. High damage, very low rate of fire and it has a sniper scope. I didn't like it much so I just ranked it up to 30 for the mastery xp and then sold it off. Hold on to the blueprint for now. Eventually you will get enough materials to craft anything and then you might want to make this for the mastery xp.

Enjoy Rhino. Probably the most powerful frame in the game aside from Nova. Max out your iron skin mod and you will be invulnerable to pretty much everything in the game.

Anyone wants to co-op on PS4?!?

I'm new & lost

I play almost everyday. Will give u a holler if i am up for it in the evening. Or otherwise tomorrow. But my times are never fixed.

I don't know why you guysa re feeling lost, its pretty straight up in terms of basic gameplay. Shoot and slash ! The combos will come naturally when u try stuff out. Just jump in, play with people, and things will come automatically.

Otherwise, watch youtube videos, but its more fun discovering stuff. For example, I can sprint infintely, something i found out when I was sliding around while sprinting. Wouldn't bef un if someone just told me that.

@spindoctor: so, one cans ell off stuff? Also, how does one trade and all? Whats a dojo? What are keys for? The game is quite expansive.

@zodak: the game will look even better as you reach newer planets. Also, they keep adding levels. They just added the jungle tiles et ont he ps4. I don't like it , as it doesn't have the sci-fi feel to it, but it shows the visuals will never get stale.

@spindoctor: so, one cans ell off stuff? Also, how does one trade and all? Whats a dojo? What are keys for? The game is quite expansive.

You can sell weapons and warframes for a small amount of credits. The main reason to do so is to free up inventory slots, which cost platinum to acquire.

You can only trade after you have reached mastery 2 I think. This is to stop people from creating multiple accounts and just trying to trade or scam people like that. You can trade mods, keys and platinum. Read about it here - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Trade_System

A dojo is a clan's guild hall basically. If you are in a clan, you can build a dojo using higher level resources and create different rooms. A dojo is required for trading. Also, clan's can perform research in the dojo to create blueprints for new clan tech weapons. There are some very powerful weapons that can only be obtained through clan tech. Again, read about it here - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Dojo

Keys are items used to unlock missions in a new tileset called the Orokin Void. There are 3 difficulties of these missions, tier 1,2 and 3. Tier 1 missions are about as difficult as regular solar map missions. Tier 2 and 3 increase in difficulty above that. You can get keys as rewards from regular survival and defense missions. Once you have a key, you can go to it's corresponding Void mission. So for example if you play a 15 minute survival and get a T2 Exterminate key, you can use it as a one time entrance to go into a Tier 2 exterminate mission. The rewards in Void missions give you some of the rarest and most powerful weapons and frames in the game. And again, read about it here - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void

Edited by spindoctor

LOL Goddamnit ! I wasted credits on bilding the Rhino Chasis, I thought it was the complete Rhino warframe :lol: ! Could have spent that on my Braton ! :P now I relaise u also need to find Rhino Helmet and systemsBlueprint too. And I thought I would play as Rhino today ! Ha !

LOL Goddamnit ! I wasted credits on bilding the Rhino Chasis, I thought it was the complete Rhino warframe :lol: ! Could have spent that on my Braton ! :P now I relaise u also need to find Rhino Helmet and systemsBlueprint too. And I thought I would play as Rhino today ! Ha !

Farm the Venus boss until you get blueprints for chassis, systems and helmet. Once you have all 3, you'll need to build them. Then buy the Rhino frame blueprint from the market and build that.

Farm the Venus boss until you get blueprints for chassis, systems and helmet. Once you have all 3, you'll need to build them. Then buy the Rhino frame blueprint from the market and build that.

Are you playing solo,or Co-Op?!

If yes,Do find random dudes in games to play co-op with?!

Co-op of course. We had a party going yesterday evening. You were playing BF4, I think. I will ping next time we play. One guy was from philipines, so his english accent was just like ours and another was a facebook friend. We might co-op again today, most probably will farm the Jackal and Vay Hek.

Ya, figured that. Got the Helmet and 2 chasis now. Still need to find the systems, would have got it but ended up with an a$$ who just wouldn't enter the room of the Jackal, had t end the game. . As for MK1-Braton, I think I will just continue with it for some time and move over to Bolton someday. Who knows !

If you don't know this already, the build time for Warframes is 3 days.

If you don't know this already, the build time for Warframes is 3 days.

Oh, I guessed that much as each part and even my Cronos took 12 hours. thats fine by me, I just thought I already had Rhino, turns out I don't. I am in love with my Mag, don't intend to abandon her any time soon :)

Dude, seriously, buy the Braton. The MK1 is an absolutely rubbish gun in comparison to anything else.

Well, will see. The thing is I hardly use the gun, Its pull+Cronos most of the time for me and Bolton look so so so sexy with that Grieger like design !

If Bolton takes too much effort, I will just get Braton. I am already at level 17 or more with the MK1-Braton, might as well take it ahead, the gun isn't hurting my experience at all.