The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

watever happens on Sunday, but CSK is da best team in whole IPL, period :smokey: ... 3 Finals n 1 SF :coolspeak: ...

RCB 2 Final and one SF, and this season clearly they have been a better team, they should hopefully win tomorrow. And what better way then to defeat CSK at chennai and win the trophy

2moro's game will depend on our bowling...

Last game against CSK , Vettori went for runs....If Zak n vettori bowl well we can win..

n don we hv any other fast bowler other than Mithun ??

Damn that guy just keeps bowling length balls...He's only fit for test Matches...

gayle is no doubt the key, but last time virat played a good game, let down by bowling...

But CSK has bunch of match winners in its own rights, i hope it turns out to be a cracker of a match and goes down till the wire...

gayle is no doubt the key, but last time virat played a good game, let down by bowling...

But CSK has bunch of match winners in its own rights, i hope it turns out to be a cracker of a match and goes down till the wire...

Big Ravi Shastri fan ? :naughty:

probably get Langeveldt instead of Mithun and play kaif instead of pomerbasch

They can do that..but highly unlikely

Saurabh Tiwary has been a waste pick this year...Has'nt performed even in a single game..

He's just an average fielder too....

starts sometime @ night....better watch that...i hope rooney/messi dont make it a one sided final and it goes all the way to the penalties :fear:

:doh: why do i feel like IPL is fixed? everytime Chennai wins/reaches the finals.....but they are very deserving candidates, seeing their game today :O

@dullu: yup i feel that too, that it is fixed

Ofcourse you do...

as i said, RCB is gonna win the finals, all fixed :)

It is so funny to see saurabh tiwary field, reminds me of ramesh powar

Ofcourse you do...

It is so funny to see saurabh tiwary field, reminds me of ramesh powar

lol, is he flat footed, sure runs like one, quite an awkward running style :fear:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic