Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

This is so not fair.. Agony Aunt v/s Love Guru..

Or how about people consulting Love Guru, getting Heartbroken and then coming to Agony aunt.. Yeah.. this me like.

:fear:

Do you love me because I'm beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?

Edited by Avishkar

@avishkar, yours and my thinking are pretty much same...though comparing copying exams to sex is bit childish but saying that i also believe hard to spent rest of my life with one girl....i would like to give it a try ...a honest one but that girl would need to have same length of thinking too....so that incse things dont work out she can move out ...i can too.....i dont believe in marriage ....live in relationship seems right choice for me...marriage i feel is society trying to legally bind a couple so that there is complications in their life...

Even in Live In Relationship you cannot be casual about your partner. One is committed to be a Live In.. Isn't it?

Or how about people consulting Love Guru, getting Heartbroken and then coming to Agony aunt.. Yeah.. this me like.

Ppl who will consult love guru will never be heart broken, they will be busy pestering/hitting on thier friends to make out :lol:

• Like 2

I don't like my Custom Title. :thumbdown:. Can you guys change it back to Senior Member ?

I'm anything but a Love Guru :lol:

I love my custome title B)

I considered both options

Me: Where can I find true love ?

Aunt: Look & keep looking, never give up, there is someone waiting for you. Someone you can spend your whole life with. You both can grow old together.

Me: :O

Me: Where can I find true love ?

Love Guru: Abey tang mat kar, dekhta nahi apun busy with the love of my life

Me: What's her name?

Love Guru: :mellow:

Me: perv_face_by_xTheWeirdGirlX.png

Love Guru: Perv_Face_icon_by_yuki_no_hime22.jpg

:P

thora din aur try kar...kuch din baad apna sandal ki dukaan toh hojayegi :P

I tried explaining them how selfish they are, they take my help when they copy in exams and when they need some advice, and when the time has come to return the 'favor' sala sandal fek ke marti hai sab log.

its true girls can never understand the meaning of friendship :rant:

I tried explaining them how selfish they are, they take my help when they copy in exams and when they need some advice, and when the time has come to return the 'favor' sala sandal fek ke marti hai sab log.

its true girls can never understand the meaning of friendship :rant:

shaant balak....guruji ka pravachan hai ...tu bas lage reh :P ...himmat mar haar