TopSpin 2K25

SRINI87

• 1 month later...

Great game but shitty practices by 2K in creating these made up versions. They just stripped away content from base game and making us pay extra for it. Who the f**k charges money to provide access to Grandslams in a Tennis game. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Who else is getting this? This does look a bit dated and almost like a PS4 games but we have been devoid of a good Tennis game for a long time so maybe it will sell well.

Top Spin 4 is one of my all time fav sports games. It had awesome gameplay, presentation and a fun career mode. This lacks a decent career mode based on what I am reading in the reviews. Will be sitting this one out, especially at full price. What a shame.

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Top Spin 4 is one of my all time fav sports games. It had awesome gameplay, presentation and a fun career mode. This lacks a decent career mode based on what I am reading in the reviews. Will be sitting this one out, especially at full price. What a shame.

They basically made a full game and then cut it out to sell in different versions. The Grand Slam edition is what a regular full tennis game used to be back in the days. Looks like devs made the game but executives on top ordered to chop it off to make more money. 

6 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

They basically made a full game and then cut it out to sell in different versions. The Grand Slam edition is what a regular full tennis game used to be back in the days. Looks like devs made the game but executives on top ordered to chop it off to make more money. 

Apart from that, the campaign/career mode is pretty lackluster even after you get the full edition. It is not fleshed out and is repetitive.

Isn't cosmetics and in-game money the only difference between the versions?

Career mode looks same as TS4 from the few vids I've seen so far, not much improvement, Much like what Konami does with PES.

Want to buy the PC version, but worried since people are saying the pc is same as PS4 version with no cloth physics. 

And PS5 version is too costly, not worth it

4 hours ago, Jerush said:

Isn't cosmetics and in-game money the only difference between the versions?

Career mode looks same as TS4 from the few vids I've seen so far, not much improvement, Much like what Konami does with PES.

Want to buy the PC version, but worried since people are saying the pc is same as PS4 version with no cloth physics. 

And PS5 version is too costly, not worth it

From what I have read, Career mode is worse/shallower than TS4.

bought the pc version 

Spoiler

and refunded :fear1:

Feels like the game is barebones, not worthy of the price. Played a few exhibition matches. Gameplay is awesome as usual in top spin games.

But, even exhibhition matches are boring with the limited roster. Career will be a slog

Will repurchase on a sale after they add more players

• Like 1