We’re back with the IVG Podcast after a few weeks away, and in case you’re wondering how we jumped from episode 33 straight to episode 36, we didn’t.
We slacked off a bit with the last two episodes, but they’re up and ready for you to listen. Click here for episode 34, which covers, among other things, the launch issues with Batman: Arkham Knight. In episode 35 (listen here), we got into the whole Xbox One resolution debate and whether it’s really as bad as people make it out to be.
And that brings us to episode 36. Titled ‘Rise of the Console Exclusive’, this episode, as you’d expect, is about Square Enix’s announcement of the launch windows for Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC and PS4. But there’s a lot more we’ve covered this time.
Here’s a gist:
- Rise of the Tomb Raider announced for PC, PS4
- Windows 10 game streaming, Game DVR
- Xbox One mouse and keyboard support
- Fallout Anthology edition
- God of War 3 Remastered, Journey PS4 impressions
- Street Fighter 5 beta issues and could the same happen to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 beta?
- E-sports leagues to start dope testing
- New Hearthstone expansion
- No Call of Duty, FIFA or Need for Speed pre-orders in India
- WWE wipes out all traces of Hulk Hogan
You can also check us out on iTunes here, and if you like what we’re doing, please leave a rating and review on iTunes.