Uncharted 2 Online

TheDribbler

:P u n nash were damm almost campin n waitin to kill :P it was harde mode.. gus gus ke marna chaiye tha . + bonus multipliers. horde mode i always charge..lol n u guys were no where to b seen nearby.

nxt time i ply with u guys will try camp n kill. wanna chk out as well how muh multiplier we get .

How the fk is taking cover and playing sensibly camping? You wanna go jihadi in MP it's all good but in Horde you have to be patient.

:P u n nash were damm almost campin n waitin to kill :P it was harde mode.. gus gus ke marna chaiye tha . + bonus multipliers. horde mode i always charge..lol n u guys were no where to b seen nearby.

Then when you would go down within 5 mins, we had to gus gus ke come to revive your a*s half a mile away

peace

How the fk is taking cover and playing sensibly camping? You wanna go jihadi in MP it's all good but in Horde you have to be patient.

Then when you would go down within 5 mins, we had to gus gus ke come to revive your a*s half a mile away

peace

:P

k nxt time will stick together :P n u guys dont use mic?

No FF, but misdirected grenades are always an option :exoticdance:

peace

Thanks for the idea, I thought grenades wont make a difference since theres no FF...so, now im gonna try it out on you :P

Archived