Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

agli kahaani, Paa ki zubaani...

kyu...you want to hear a sad story ...full of tears...a man in pain ,with eyes filled with tears...kyu sunna chahta hai tu ...unko akela rehne do ...us bechare ki taklif ka mazaak mat banao

pa :naughty:

Yeah rite.. Aur bhai ho ke aapne kaunsa ladka dhoonda mere liye??? :threatenlumber:

Besides, Ameer ladki chahiye aapko?? :giggle:

i am liberal bro...not the type who will force you into marriage with someone..just see how good i am :devil:

as for ameer ladki..obviously...waise game main discount ab nai milega :giggle: plus seeing the guys here getting all sort of iphones and gadgets..i think ek rich girl...only child..with the dad almost in death bed..is the need of the day :naughty: ...

preferences, kaisi honi chahiye :naughty:

kyu..tune kya shaadi.com main naukri join ki hai kya :naughty:

:rofl:

Nice thread. Repped piper.

Right now im posting from mobile. Will give detailed insight when i reach y lappy later in the day.

:)

naiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......we dont want to cry....we dont want tears in this thread....

:harhar:

Edited by killzone123

When you almost beat up that kid at the Inorbit food court for trying to take the chair from our table. At that time I figured it may have been because you're very possessive about chairs, but now it makes sense.

dabba :surprise:, itni nafrat acchi nahi....

mere chhotu se door rehna :samui:

When you almost beat up that kid at the Inorbit food court for trying to take the chair from our table. At that time I figured it may have been because you're very possessive about chairs, but now it makes sense.

:fear:

lol at the chair love... :devil:

as for ameer ladki..obviously...waise game main discount ab nai milega :giggle: plus seeing the guys here getting all sort of iphones and gadgets..i think ek rich girl...only child..with the dad almost in death bed..is the need of the day :naughty: ...

+1 for me too... :dance:

errr not for shaadi of course... i am still a kid... :dance: