Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

lotta members are married on this forum... just hiding in the shadow..... :devil:

Yo, they seem reluctant to leave the closet :D

And what about you?

i am not married... :harhar:

also i am single... so no gf worries either.... for the moment... :fear:

Yay, Hi5!

Now.. you can go through this thread and make a mental map of the kind of girl you want..

Aapki soochna ke liye Janhit mein Jaari. :bigyellowgrin:

Having been a PC gamer for many years and finally taken the console plunge earlier this year, I began to ponder over the one aspect of my life which my gaming affects (or vice versa) : my married life. I mean, its no trouble in paradise or anything but to be a gamer and a devoted spouse at the same time can be in the very least, challenging.

There are plenty of us here on IVG and its time to have our own thread. We can also compile a handy list in the OP, starting with myself.

Let the trolling begin!

You sir deserve a Rep for creating this thread..:hi2:

Finally a dedicated thread for married gamers.

IVG ID : Paapi

Gaming stuff I own : iPhone (if you count it) PS3 and Xbox360

Married since : Feb 2009,

1. How does your spouse feel about your gaming time? : Shez cool most of the times

2. Does she think those gaming figurines would come in handy for the kids to play with? No Idea yet

3. And the money spent on this passion, how does she feel about it? No issues... she says, your money you decide how to spent it until the necessities are taken care of.

4. Do you encourage your wife to play some videogames with you? Yes

5. Would you be happy, surprised, thrilled or scared if your wife also became a member of IVG? Surprised because she is not an active gamer and wont find anything of interest here.

6. Do you encourage your wife or share her passions say may be, Saas-Bahu serial, Or Romantic YRF movie Or Cricket, Or Bhartnatyam Dance Show etc..? At times, yes.

7. How many hours in a week you devote to your Gaming? Depends on game and time available but on an average...15-20 hrs (weekends included)

8. What are three things you wish your wife would understand about you and your connection with Gaming? She already understand much, not expecting anymore.

Yay, Hi5!

Now.. you can go through this thread and make a mental map of the kind of girl you want..

Aapki soochna ke liye Janhit mein Jaari. :bigyellowgrin:

o/

haha, finding a gal who is understanding of my gaming habits will be the least of my worries... there are a lot more important criteria to be fulfilled... :giggle:

I've noticed that many married folks here have stuck to their hobby after marriage, which is good. But once you become a parent, it seems like your gaming days are pretty much numbered. reaper and bulovski - once the most active members of IVG are rarely seen these days.

With your predilection for the chair, it's a good thing all you're providing is financial support. Did anyone say restraining order? :P

hmmmphhh lawyers... :rant:

u realise the law is diff down under?? :devil:

sam, i remember now... kid was bugging for a chair... :fear:

im sure reaper is on his 100th play-through of some game for sure... which is y he doesn't have time for ivg...

gramps probably is having a hard time getting his kid to call him dad instead of grandad... :giggle: