Agents of Mayhem

Engineer

Except console users are getting the premium edition for $60. The base game is actually $40 and $20 is the cosmetic which plebs love to have. So enjoy it.

Funny you say they shouldn't charge $60 for the multiplayer game but you are absolutely okay with 10-20 hour single player game charging $60. Or Activision charging $60-120 for Call of Duty every year with a crappy 5-8 hour campaign which 70% of the base doesn't even bother. 

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

GTAV, Uncharted, Halo, Gears, Titanfall 2 alll giving away free DLC for multiplayer. So Blizzard give-away free skins is no big deal now. 

And look which game is most active. Right. It's Blizzard's game. 

When you buy Blizzard's game you are assured of quality and years of content. Even their crappiest game Diablo III is still the most active game in that genre. Overwatch will continue to dominate and stay active till another one comes and that's not going to happen anytime soon. 

Other games need to give away their DLC for free and still struggle to keep it together. Blizzard can casually charge and still dominate the market. Their quality speaks for them. 

24 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Overwatch looks like a very budget game to me. For you it's 60$ for me it's Max 20$ game.

I got it for $40. Got 100+ out of it. That's more than last 10 Call of Duty or other trash games you got. 

Don't spew nonsense without knowing how things work. Agents of Meh is the budget title and they are charging $60. I guess that's fine because you like Volition. 

4 minutes ago, adity said:

FYI there is a thing known as art style. Overwatch has some of the best art styles of all games

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

That's what I was trying to say.  

Joe was judging Agents of Mayhem without playing it just based on art style and calling it expansion back to Gat out of Hell.  Agents of Mayhem is set in SR universe but it's nothing like Gat out hell nd all. It's a single player only hero shooter . 

That's because the first impression of the game reeks. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Gta online is more active on consoles than Overwatch.They are dominating online in eyes of blind fanboys lol 

GTA V online is garbage and everyone knows it, except for 12yo kids with parents credit card. Hence active. 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Overwatch also looked pretty meh but ppl liked it after playing it.  So same could happen with Agents. 

SR games also looked pretty sh*t visually. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

GTA V online is garbage and everyone knows it, except for 12yo kids with parents credit card. Hence active. 

That doesn't matter. It's more active than your Overwatch. 

Also looks like you have not played Gta online properly. Lot of 40+ age group gamers play it coz gta is more popular than any Blizzard game. 

90m copies sold till now. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Saints Row never looked shite. It was good for 2011 standard. 

It looked pretty bad compared to other open world games released that time like RDR nd all.

Iam not saying Agents will blow your mind or get amazing reviews but atleast let it release before sh*ting on it. 

And everything looks shite compared to modded SKYRIM. Yawn. Comparison.

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

90m copies sold till now. 

Only took them 4 years. Overwatch has crossed ~30m in a year. Pretty spectacular for something that is only multiplayer. 

Keep trying though. 

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Iam not saying Agents will blow your mind or get amazing reviews but atleast let it release before sh*ting on it. 

You are saying that. jrJSGZx.png 

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Overwatch is multiplayer only and they charge 60$ for it. That game looks like a 30$ game in every way. I played the beta and couldn't believe they were charging 60$ for it. 

OverWatch came in at $40 digital. 

Also, if Volition has a good track record, Blizzard is the de-facto benchmark.  

Hilarious writing.

The world is full of neon lights. A lot of purple colours though. A LOT. 

The world is active. Like some explosion occurs and everyone around starts panicking. 

The characters are hilarious like usual.

On fly switching characters.

Each character has different abilities, XP and skill levels. 

Quite a lot of customization and skills.

Dubstep super power. 6FVUedT.png 

Archived