Where can i rent PS3 games in Mumbai?

DinJo

Does anyone knows any vendor i saw moviemart.in has anyone tried it is it good ?

Moviemart rents game? Since when?

I use to rent movies from moviemart their service is best in India. But seriously they are renting games?

EDIT: I see they have started renting games. If the price is right I would start renting. Go for it, they are very good.

I sent a mail to them and got the following reply:

Hi Bikram

Thanks for writing us at MovieMart.

Regarding PS3 games click join now page and from the drop down you can select the PS3 club.We have two plans

1.One game at a time for 30 days Rs 350 plus refundable security Rs 3000.

2.12 games at Rs 3000 plus Rs 3000 refundable deposit.one game at a time for 30 days.

We are serving over 300 cities all over India. Delhi / NCR will be served by our field executive from Delhi's office and other cities ( Other than Delhi/ NCR) will be served by TNT courier and we are operating these services from our corporate office situated at New Delhi. You have to pay only for the plan amount plus security deposit ( refundable security deposit) and there are no other additional courier charges for both ways pickup and delivery. If you need any other clarifications, pls do write us email or call me at 09212484044 for more details or inform us your contact number so that we can contact you. Pls confirm

thanks & regards

Pardeep

Moviemart here I come :samui:

Hey, thanks for the link, this looks good.

If I were to take this, following option looks best, about 40Rs per DVD and the no time limit. :samui:

6 DVDs at a time DVDs pack of 48 DVDs @Rs.1999 Security (Refundable) - Rs.2000 [No time limit Validity 12 months]

Edit: oh so it works differently for games, I guessed so...anyway even that is quite OK, 350 bucks for 1 game, that's aight.

Hey, thanks for the link, this looks good.

If I were to take this, following option looks best, about 40Rs per DVD and the no time limit. :samui:

6 DVDs at a time DVDs pack of 48 DVDs @Rs.1999 Security (Refundable) - Rs.2000 [No time limit Validity 12 months]

Edit: oh so it works differently for games, I guessed so...anyway even that is quite OK, 350 bucks for 1 game, that's aight.

You want to rent DVDs or PS3 games?

i'm still confused about the second plan...what do they mean by 12 games at Rs 3000 plus Rs 3000..??

It means you pay 3000 at a time and you can rent 12 games for a period of 30 days each. 3000 is a refundable security deposit.

i'm still confused about the second plan...what do they mean by 12 games at Rs 3000 plus Rs 3000..??

12 months in a year, 1 game every month means 3000 for a year with 1 one every month. 3000 security charges (refundable).\

On topic: Price is really good but they need more plans like renting for a week.

12 months in a year, 1 game every month means 3000 for a year with 1 one every month. 3000 security charges (refundable).\

On topic: Price is really good but they need more plans like renting for a week.

You can play and return games in a week and get a new one, with any of the two plans. The 30 days limit is the maximum limit which is good for a guy like me who takes time to finish a game.

EDIT: They even have darksiders :O

You can play and return games in a week and get a new one, with any of the two plans. The 30 days limit is the maximum limit which is good for a guy like me who takes time to finish a game.

EDIT: They even have darksiders :O

Then the second plan looks god. Now, the just have to make a good library.

i seriously doubt that since they will be shipping the game consider two days will be gone in that and for the return also so i guess 30 days is good enough for any gamer IMO

then 2 weeks like gamerent would be fine :P

lol but 30 days is what i will prefer too.......... finishing the game in 1-2 weeks is like Rushing towards the end without the enjoyment which will happen in 30 days too i guess :O

btw bikrum/run :P if u r renting from them ask them how much is the charge for the extension of that game like suppose 30 days r over and i want that to extend so can we do that or not :| if so how much extra we have to pay them ???

lol but 30 days is what i will prefer too.......... finishing the game in 1-2 weeks is like Rushing towards the end without the enjoyment which will happen in 30 days too i guess :O

btw bikrum/run :P if u r renting from them ask them how much is the charge for the extension of that game like suppose 30 days r over and i want that to extend so can we do that or not :| if so how much extra we have to pay them ???

For one game plan you have to pay 350 more for 15 days and for the 12 games plan you will have to pay 250 more.

BTW: This is their libraray: http://www.moviemart.in/browselibrary.aspx?lan=1&ctg=79

The link doesn't work on mozilla so use ie.

linky opens in firefox for me... :band:

Ok chairperson you got a good firefox. Ab ye le <_<

The moviemart guys have fixed it, they just mailed me.

OT: Enjoyed last night's match? :P

Pradeep from moviemart called me up here is what he said.

The delivery would occur within next day in Mumbai

He is planning to add more collection to PS3 games if demand arises

You can keep get as many games but once the game count reaches 12 the plan expires

If anyone tries this out let us know , i would be talking it by end of this month

Archived