The Discount Coupon Thread.

Emo-Iwata

see discounts are more and less the same...not talking about books,but the rest like games and mobiles etc...yes their cc and delivery etc are very good...thats why i said something for loyal customers ...like if you purchase this many items you get a discount code,or on your birthday month etc...things like that...would make that site even more better...

They do offer substantial discounts on games & mobiles as well as laptops. Even on health care instruments. In fact, they do better discounts on gaming accessories than Ebay (ex the Nitho thingies). And with the epic CC & delivery times (I practically call them for every delivery to be delivered at particular time period during the day i.e. the time when I'm home, and they have never said no), really can't ask for anything else.

And I guess anybody who buys from them becomes their loyal customer ! :lol:

BTW, for books check out Coinjoos as well. They offer significantly more discount than FK and similar shipping timeline. I got all the books today via their own logistics & the delivery guy was extremely well mannered & courteous. I didn't had change for the amount I was to pay him so the guy returned me the money back and said that he will first go get change (on his own money) and will then come to collect the delivery amount. I never had this level of courteousness with the FK delivery fellas. With them I generally have to head over to the nearest landmark for collecting the parcel as they never seem to find my residence. :| Plus they are pretty brash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived