Nintendo 3DS to cost $200???

Then people will think you are a bigger moron for having 'wasted all that money on gaming'. Funny how poeple who guzzle down Black LAbel and Jack Daniels on a regular basis seem to regard gaming as a waste of time and money :bigyellowgrin:

I don't know, thats definitely not my experience. Even non gamers these days gets an HD setup, so the only extra is the console. As long as the right games were shown to the right audience they have always been impressed, or at least indifferent to it. I guess it depends on where you live then.

Depends on how you present it. Its basically because for most Indians gaming = flash/facebook. Show them a proper setup with a HDTV and surround audio and they are most likely to get impressed.

I'm sure even if one shows them such awesomeness, people would be stunned for a couple of minutes and then start saying that he/she is spending too much money and stuff like that..... no one other than a gamer would really understand the greatness of it. So, why go to all that trouble in the first place :threatenlumber:

I don't get you.......showing off is having a great gaming time? :(

refer to

So, why go to all that trouble in the first place tongue.gif

I mean you have such a great setup to enjoy gaming,

show off is just an alternative

What noctis said is pretty much true. the only thing keeping them away is the money to be spent even after buying these consoles games cost 2-2.5k.. its because of that only we can increasing numbers of gaming parlours which are all full most of the times.

What noctis said is pretty much true. the only thing keeping them away is the money to be spent even after buying these consoles games cost 2-2.5k.. its because of that only we can increasing numbers of gaming parlours which are all full most of the times.

Maybe its the case only in our place, everyone else seems to disagree even though Im talking about what already happened and not assumptions. :spank:

And talking about that one of my friends called me a while ago for help in trying to play online for the first time, until I realized he was playing Road Rash on his new PC. :naughty: Recommended some proper games, seriously talk about the lack of awareness in gaming even among those are upto date with rest of the tech.

Maybe its the case only in our place, everyone else seems to disagree even though Im talking about what already happened and not assumptions. :spank:

And talking about that one of my friends called me a while ago for help in trying to play online for the first time, until I realized he was playing Road Rash on his new PC. :naughty: Recommended some proper games, seriously talk about the lack of awareness in gaming even among those are upto date with rest of the tech.

Totally agree with that,

also the only 2 games i've heard non gamers talking about is road rash & gta

Totally agree with that,

also the only 2 games i've heard non gamers talking about is road rash & gta

Very True. and one shooting game where we are some cop.. Damn dont remember the name. :naughty:

Virtua Cop is the very first game I played on PC like when I was 9 or something :cry:

Damn good game back then....

Specially when the word 'RELOAD' came in big colourfull letters

virtuacop.jpg

was crazy about this game when I was about 6 :) eventhough i didnt understand much about the game at that time.

Another game I have always loved is :

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-1.png

Arcade version of Teenage mutant ninja turtles :samui:

Archived