HD STB channels, packages and providers thread.

Aftrunner

Called up TS customer care... the beeches r telling me they've run out of freakin HD boxes in the whole of thane :P

what the effin fack!!!! :P

I was asked to go townside to pick up a hd box and then give them a call to come and install it. I asked if they could queue me up in some way for an HD box.. thats also not fackin possible.

Mayanti 2010 HD mein dekhne ka sapna..... sapna hi reh gaya :majesty:

Ok guys Vijay Sales LBS Road outlet takes the poop-cake for the worst informed people this side of the mithi river !!!

Gave them a call and they kept insisting "HP ka sir aapko printer milega, setup box nahi milta HP ka"

I kept pleading and spelling out the letters H-D.. and i was passed around to 4 different guys who all kept double-checking with folks in the background and then re-summarising "HP ka sirf printer milega sir, ok?"

( i'm so disgusted i cant think of a smiley to put in here )

Son of a bitch tata sky... SS HD not working... sayin its not a part of my pack, WTF? :furious:

Wibledon final :cry:

Same here :cry: getting it for the whole eve.... Had to watch the final in SD...thankfully it did not last long :fear:

There is not too huge a difference, they are rendered in 576i.

But once you have seen something HD, the SD channels are just unbearable :furious:

U didnt answer my other Q... Airtel or Tatasky? based on no. of channels and cost

tata sky for now looks the better option, i went for airtel cos i already have there subscription.

Tata Sky is giving the gold package free for 1 year, and Airtel is still not clear what channels they are getting and what would be the pricing.

So for now go for Tata Sky.

the hd is quite different here

my friend has tata sky hd at his place watched it in hd there and my london home has sky hd there ..somehow they have quote a bit of difference..this one looks like something is missing..

between still i would be getting a hd box soon... :furious:

wteffff... called the tata sky customer n he s telling we temporarily do not have the service in blore.. :furious: he gave me some dealer number to contact... :fear:

^ and gold package is free only for 2 months :cry:

yes. But even then a lot of outlets are already selling the HD STB

Archived