The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you can always use play-asia, they are selling it for 299 (just hope it doesn't attract duty or you're screwed)

Judging by the fact that the normal 3ds is Rs.15k i would think this version will be lowered in price & XL Will be priced at 15k so it would be better to wait instead of getting it from outside with a risk of duties , but the fact that it wont play videos above 10mins or it's graphics are age old like PS2 makes me want to wait more rather than paying for a senseless price tag

Judging by the fact that the normal 3ds is Rs.15k i would think this version will be lowered in price & XL Will be priced at 15k so it would be better to wait instead of getting it from outside with a risk of duties , but the fact that it wont play videos above 10mins or it's graphics are age old like PS2 makes me want to wait more rather than paying for a senseless price tag

Well if you are concerned about graphics then you should consider a ps vita although with the games currently available its pretty much useless. :P

Well if you are concerned about graphics then you should consider a ps vita although with the games currently available its pretty much useless. :P

Mario Kart , DOA , pokemon , monster hunter , these are the only few games i need , for me portable gaming is more for a awesome experience , pokemon & mario kart can easily grip me for 6 months , but i have decided not to spend more than Rs.12k for portable gaming , well and i need a new phone too so , if this costs too much i can always add this money for the phone , especially for the fact that it will provide multiple functionality than the 3ds xl , US Pricing is the B)

If i remember correctly it has released in india with a price tag of 15k . Dont know about the xl one though.

Did Nintendo officially release 3DS in India or it is the imported version from MaxSoft Singapore like it was with DS ??

Did Nintendo officially release 3DS in India or it is the imported version from MaxSoft Singapore like it was with DS ??

Yup, its imported as of now, no Nintendo India does not exist, the chinese/japanese hate us it seems

• 3 weeks later...

do we need some other adapter to charge up the 3ds, cuz I read somewhere.........somebody said we need some other adapter (for us indians only)

is this really the case?

I don't know about 3DS ..

But my DS adapter is 110-220 Volts

India uses 220 Volts

Archived