The Football Thread

Xeno

Did we get him so cheap because of Sami? scratchchin.gif

I might be wrong but isn't hyypia in some sort of behind the scene managerial type role ? Would be a good story actually if he pulled some strings.

Rest assured if the kid was Spanish u would have put a zero besides the one, at lest that is the word I am hearing.

I might be wrong but isn't hyypia in some sort of behind the scene managerial type role ? Would be a good story actually if he pulled some strings.

Rest assured if the kid was Spanish u would have put a zero besides the one, at lest that is the word I am hearing.

Hopefully not, I dont want Sami's name maligned in any of this.

And Downing played left back yesterday?!

Seeking a loan to another pl club. Dunno what happened to him, was very good at Liverpool. I used to think we didn't use him properly but then again he had scant appearences for gunners too.

We could use Yossi now. Idiot leaves and then becomes a nomad between the clubs.

Goes to Italy, causes rift and then comes back to England to sign.

All in a days work for BerbaSwag!

0687484f8b91f93f68650c4a25b56b04.jpeg

Jol confirms he's having a medical. After thinking about it, fair play for Berba and his move. The human side of football is not given enough credit. Dimitar has a 3 year old kid and a family to take care of. Fulham probably offered some stability, a chance to stay in the country (probably wants his daughter to learn English) and also very importantly, he's getting a chance to play for a manager he's played for already whom he trusts and has a good relationship with.

Solid decision my Berbatov. He'll get loads of playing time, make decent bank (probably even better than Juve or Fiorentina were offering) and do less to disrupt his family.

@waleedabunada - Due to financial problems, Shanghai Shenhua now can't afford paying Didier Drogba's salary. 34-year-old set to terminate his contract.

Rumors are the juve are interested :O hope that doesn't go through, would be a pain to see him line against us in the cl :cry:

Marotta told Sky Italia: "For Bendtner we are nearly there. Tomorrow there will be a medical and then if all goes well the contract signing.

"Bendtner is not the high-profile striker we were hoping to sign, but it's a chance we had to take in a difficult market like this," :giggle:

ff47ae32-5888-4590-9036-0437ebaf8a66.jpg

TuttoJuve.com capture Nicklas Bendtner arriving for his medical at Juventus.

:exoticdance: :exoticdance: :exoticdance:

Nigel de Jong signs for ac milan..great deal for ac milan.

Edited by rajprdp

I have already told you a f**king million times that I support Norwich, but they cant win the title, so for the title race, I support Chelsea.

I have 2 favourites in the same league, and if some f***** has a problem with that, then he/she can go buttsecks his mother.