The Football Thread

Xeno

That defenders part. They just played 1 game ffs and that too after 8 months. You cant compare it so soon.

Also as i said wilshere might be better but he still has to prove after coming back. i dont think you will see the same guy he was before injury,such a long injury always effects the player.

Did you see carrick last year? He was in god mode.

And also Arsenals strength is their midfield,our strength is not our midfield so coming as close to your teams mid when it isn't even our main part is good enough. Our strength is the front 4(Wingers included) Which please in gods name dont say you have better.

I cant believe some of the sh*t being said in here :rofl:

First of all Brad is 41-this is his last season for sure

Cudicini is 38-and not quite good

Gomes-injured and lets face it he's not numero uno of any team

So bottomline-yes we needed a FACKING goalkeeper and it seemed a good time bring Lloris.

And did you see how well Brad performed against Norwich?What did you expect AVB to say-"No anyhow Brad has to make way for LLoris bcoz he is facking Hugo Lloris and the France captain"

Hugo is going to be eased in to the premier league.By midseason he'll be numero uno of Spurs.Trust me on that one.

And we were going to sell Parker :rofl: WTFing f**k :rofl:

AVB cant wait to have Parker back here.The best midfielder right now at Spurs and sell him?

Oh btw we were going to sell Lennon and Defoe too but guess what they signed 6 years and 3 years contract respectively.

Jesus guys those are just rumors..What would we do without Parker.

• Like 1

That defenders part. They just played 1 game ffs and that too after 8 months. You cant compare it so soon.

Also as i said wilshere might be better but he still has to prove after coming back. i dont think you will see the same guy he was before injury,such a long injury always effects the player.

Did you see carrick last year? He was in god mode.

And also Arsenals strength is their midfield,our strength is not our midfield so coming as close to your teams mid when it isn't even our main part is good enough. Our strength is the front 4(Wingers included) Which please in gods name dont say you have better.

I think we can atleast agree on that.

So, Arsenal has better midfield, you have better attack(front 4) & I would call it a draw for the defense.. So why was I called delusional when I said Arsenal squad 'could' have been better than United's had RVP not become a traitor?

At the very least it's a debatable topic & United are not as clear cut winners as the fans think them to be.. But everything depends upon the results on the pitch, those who do better are better, there is no doubt about that atleast.

One more thing Harry Redknapp was media's darling.He didnt leave a chance to talk to the media.Those little tidbits and car interviews !

AVB aint like that.The media hates him.He might even just give the middle finger to the press and say *beep* you.

Agree with you here but you sure about the Parker mess ?

That is what pissed me off AVB

I think we can atleast agree on that.

So, Arsenal has better midfield, you have better attack(front 4) & I would call it a draw for the defense.. So why was I called delusional when I said Arsenal squad 'could' have been better than United's had RVP not become a traitor?

At the very least it's a debatable topic & United are not as clear cut winners as the fans think them to be.. But everything depends upon the results on the pitch, those who do better are better, there is no doubt about that atleast.

Our Mid and your Mid are "Arguably" close to call even though arsenal teams main part is the Midfield. Our front 4 is way better than yours. Defence,then again is a different story.

Transfer window is closed dude, at lest the pl window. Also glazers don't have that kind of cash. I firmly expect him to end up at city or barca.

Glazers and their lack of cash is another wrong thing

United spent 24 million on RVP and will pay him over 10 million a season

Rooney gets over 10 million a season

Kagawa was signed for close to 15

Plus they were ready to offer 32 for Lucas

United have cash

Neymar won't join them tho