PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

The Vita must be a real pain for the hands that u guys want that ugly looking thing so bad. :mellow:

During prolonged use, yes..... I would say I can play for roughly about 2 hours at a stretch, max.... And then my palms just start paining...... :(

The Vita must be a real pain for the hands that u guys want that ugly looking thing so bad. :mellow:

After seeing what it does to your hands, we would take it even if it was uglier.

Someone contact intensity or someone :|

SnS would kill the wallet.

After seeing what it does to your hands, we would take it even if it was uglier.

Someone contact intensity or someone :|

SnS would kill the wallet.

This. Prashant to the rescue as always

Wow ! Just noticed that the store has been updated and now a LOT of the best psp games are available for 570 : Resistance : Retribution, Arctic Edge, both the GOW games, Socom, etc etc........!!!!! This is too tempting man, i have already bought Ys Seven and Monster Hunter freedom unite and all these gems are just too good to be missed :D !!! What do I do? Which ones do I buy first ?Frankly speaking I have always been in love with psp games but never liked the PSP itself. Now that these are available on Vita........I think I'll have no money left for Vita games cos I would have spent all on PSP gems !!!

Yeah on vita's store

Even I was confused about the same, especially when some of the store games even on vita show in the description - compatible with PSP only

Has anyone actually verified such a game playable on the PSV?

Wow ! Just noticed that the store has been updated and now a LOT of the best psp games are available for 570 : Resistance : Retribution, Arctic Edge, both the GOW games, Socom, etc etc........!!!!!

Thanks for the share. Looks like I can finally buy both the GoW installments. :D

Even I was confused about the same, especially when some of the store games even on vita show in the description - compatible with PSP only

Has anyone actually verified such a game playable on the PSV?

Yup I am sure about it.If It's on vita store it will run on vita.

<br />Yup I am sure about it.If It's on vita store it will run on vita.<br />

The Moster Hunter Freedom unite game said it runs on the psp only but was visible on the vita store. i bought it and it worked ! The one which is listed as compatible with vita was Monster Hunter 2 essentials, but I wanted freedom unite, and it worked.

So, I am guessing, anything showing on the vita store works !

BTW, I bouhgt Resistance Retribution last night ! Woohoooooo ! Its made by Bend, the same studio who made Golden Abyss and Its a great shooter. Guess what it even has 8player MP !!! Can't wait to play it, I had wanted it for so so long now.

Secretly, I am sure Retribution is a better game than Burning Skies( I know its not out yet, but u get the feeling from the videos). Shame on Nihilistic that Retribution had 8 player MP on the psp and they can't do anything more on the vita !

Archived