F1 2011

playstation

If you Alt+F4 out of the game instead of quitting it from the main menu, it will corrupt your save file. This was an issue with F1 2010 as well.

But I do it everytime :P

It has happened only on one occassion so far. :fear:

@ kaka_messi

Thanks for the fix mate. Will come in handy soon, I guess. But this time, since I had lost only Melbourne, I re-raced the event and came 2nd. Last time I could only manage 6th due to the wretched rain :P

EDIT:

Does someone know a way to fix the frustrating framerate drops?

I've tried everything from the codemasters forums, no luck. It happens to me in the highest graphical settings and the lowest graphical settings alike :|

But mine makes it under the minimum specs. I face this issue even when I keep the settings at the lowest. And it happens when I'm the only car on the track too (FP) :rant:

But the rest of the cars are in the garage :) that also makes the part of the track :giggle:

But mine makes it under the minimum specs. I face this issue even when I keep the settings at the lowest. And it happens when I'm the only car on the track too (FP) :rant:

Has to be something with your rig. Maybe your hard drive is too slow to load textures or your processor / gfx card is choking on some calculations.

Does someone know a way to fix the frustrating framerate drops?

I've tried everything from the codemasters forums, no luck. It happens to me in the highest graphical settings and the lowest graphical settings alike :|

You're not alone. I've seen people with GTX 480s complain about framerate issues. Apart from asking Bernie to give the license to a competent bunch you could try reinstalling Windows. I'm not kidding — that's the official Codemasters solution to this problem.

You're not alone. I've seen people with GTX 480s complain about framerate issues. Apart from asking Bernie to give the license to a competent bunch you could try reinstalling Windows. I'm not kidding — that's the official Codemasters solution to this problem.

Reinstall windows? :O

Faaack I've had me precious for more than 2 years now......no way Im reinstalling it.

Let's hope some new nvidia driver fixes the issue. coz I had the same issue in F1 2010 and it was fixed by a driver update. Else I shall kidnap Bernie :|

@MT

What graphic card are you using?

Archived