F1 2011

playstation

But spending 80 would be far more better than spending 8000 Rs for getting a new thrustmaster wheel provided you already have a DFGT for PC.

80$ is equivalent to 6k or more INR when imported, so why not spend more and get proper support?

And I didn't get the thrustmaster part. I know Fanatek and Madcatz are releasing 360 wheels, but thrustmaster too?

@Ruz

5K to 10K depending on where and how you're looking

80$ is equivalent to 6k or more INR when imported, so why not spend more and get proper support?

And I didn't get the thrustmaster part. I know Fanatek and Madcatz are releasing 360 wheels, but thrustmaster too?

@Ruz

5K to 10K depending on where and how you're looking

Thrust master will be selling their new xbox 360 wheel in india from october as per intencity. But other manufacturers fanatec and madzcat does not sell their product officially in india so I mentioned thrustmaster as the reference to an xbox 360 wheel.

Played the F1 2011 game on ps3 & loved it.

Did about 10 laps on the new Indian track & I must say that the game looks graphically improved & also the handling of the car is much better which makes it easier to drive.

Gonna try out the new features & will post about it later :D

Got the game from Steam. Drove a few laps of Albert Park and Circuit de Gilles Villeneuve using the X360 controller.

It is quite different from F1 2010 in the handling department. While cars would turn skittish and get prone to spinning around corners at the first hint of tyre degradation in F1 2010, there is a much more measured, controlled slide in tyre performance in this year's version. I love the implementation of DRS and KERS. Both have a measurable impact on car performance. The graphics have been improved. The piss filter has been toned down significantly, models look sharper, reflections are better.

Best of all, the game is actually playable with the X360 controller !!!!!

Now to drive a few laps around the Buddh International Circuit :happydance:

Archived