F1 2011

playstation

Do not play this without a wheel. MT and I were playing with the DS3 and even with all assists (except brake assist) we couldn't keep the car on the track.

Did you get the copy of F1 2011 ? :O

And the handling and the suspension is the measure differnce in this game than the previous game (F1 2010),is it so ? :scratchchin:

Shift 2 good with a wheel? :rofl: Ruz you're getting a lot of things wrong lately :P

Why?

Was it even worse with a wheel or better ?

I checked on ea forums and Gtplanet they were praising the game handles a bit good with a wheel

I had played shift 2 and sold it after playing for 3-5 days and was struggling to keep the on the track with a DS3

you will come to know the difference if you have played with both DS3 and a wheel :)

Why?

Was it even worse with a wheel or better ?

I checked on ea forums and Gtplanet they were praising the game handles a bit good with a wheel

I had played shift 2 and sold it after playing for 3-5 days and was struggling to keep the on the track with a DS3

you will come to know the difference if you have played with both DS3 and a wheel :)

Yeah, a controller is a thousand times better for playing Shift 2.

@DA: Wheel shipped today. Enjoy!

:hug:

^^ From personal experience, Shift 2 plays very well with a wheel.

I don't know if there was something wrong with my build, but it was hopeless for me, broken controls aren't something to be proud about.

Tif was facing the same issues as me. That's a PC version and a PS3 version of the game, maybe they fixed it with a patch later.

which is the cheapest forc feedback wheel available ?

You could get cheap, and somewhat reliable thrustmaster wheels, but I'd suggest you to get something like the DFGT, if you're spending, then better spend on something that's worth it. A wheel is not something you'd be buying every month now, is it?

You could get cheap, and somewhat reliable thrustmaster wheels, but I'd suggest you to get something like the DFGT, if you're spending, then better spend on something that's worth it. A wheel is not something you'd be buying every month now, is it?

Nope

Which wheel do you use ?

Archived