LetsBuy.com

letsbuy pe 2nd sept ko order kiya... 9th ko bangalore pahunch gaya...

abhi yeh haramkhor aramex wale apni g@@nd ke neeche dabake rakhe hain kya mera package :rant: ...

tracking status dikha raha hai "ur shipment is out for delivery frm saturday morning" ...

Aramex courier ki maa ki ch*** :rant: ... bc saale city ke andar deliver karne ko v 3 din lete...

abhi call kiya toh bolte hain ki aaj nahin mila toh kal mil jayega... kya jhaant service hai lau*** ki :ranting: ...

Totally agree mate. Intra-city deliveries main they take 4 days. :doh:

i ordered a logitech g510 keyboard... when i ordered it... it was in stock.,.. i waited for 3 days... and they didn't shipped.... i called them... they told me that ur keyboard is outta stock... will ship it after 2 to 4 days... after 5 days i called them... they said ki manufacturer ki taraf se delay hai....:threatenlumber: WTH.... pretty bad customer service... :ranting: they only have one ladki jo call receive karti hai... i thought next time call karunga to koi or ladki uthayegi.. to us se kuch or poochunga ... bt no luck :bigyellowgrin:... still waiting for my keyboard.... :(

Got a reply from them...they say they can not possibly predict a date for shipping

untill the game is released & Instock!!

Dear Mr. Sagar,

Greetings from Letsbuy.com!

We

appreciate your business.

We would like to inform you that request for

ship the product before 27 has been forwarded to the concern team and same

will be considered at the time of dispatch.

If you have any further queries, feel free

to contact our customer support team.

Always looking forward to serve you

better

Thanks &

Regards,

Sheetal - Letsbuy.com Customer

Service

and

Dear Mr. Lakhia,

Greetings from Letsbuy.com!

Thank you very much for the positive reception & wishes and for writing in to us and appreciating our team's effort, your kind words have truly been encouraging. It has been our constant endeavor to provide our customers with the best of products and services at all times.

Please know that your request has already been forwarded to our concerned department and we are expecting to be able to dispatch it soon, to be delivered at earliest.

As soon as our Dispatch Team allocates your product to our Logistics Team, all the information regarding the shipping details will be sent to you on your registered e-mail address for your convenience.

We appreciate your business, your patience and understanding in this matter. You are always a valued customer to us and we are looking forward to serve you better. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Regards!

Shradha - Letsbuy.com Customer Service

B) Mkhan mara like a boss!! B)

Archived