LetsBuy.com

Preordering games from letsbuy is not a good option. I preordered Duke nukem forever 1 month before its release on June 10th. I called them on 25th june and asked whether they shipped the game or not. They said the game was not released yet. I was shocked to hear that from CC. From then onwards i never preordered from them. So pls be careful before preordering any thing from letsbuy. But the discount is sweet :)

But I got games and ps3 console from them in max 2-3 days if the items are instock.

Firstly, the G510 has been out of stock at LB and lots of other places recently. It was out of stock at Nehru Place a couple of weeks back so you can imagine...

Secondly, I recently bought one so hope you get yours soon :cheers: . Its a great keyboard.

yeah man i know that KB is awesome... thatz why m trying for it from over a month... and letsbuy... have that in stock... at least thatz what they told me... and i also tried nehru place .. bt no luck... and after seeing ur KB... :wallbash:...:furious:... from now on no latebuy for me....

called up F**Kbuy.com.. Gave them the piece of my mind(after paying 200 rs as bribe to traffic cop i really needed it). The g**nd hole said that it will officially release in mid sept. I told him that it is already mid-sept as today it is 14th. The g hole says that "Sir, Mid sept is 15th" and in later statement says that mid sept can be any day after 15th sept.. i really wanted to ask him to shove the game up his G-spot. and even gave him the conspiracy theory of how they want to hold on to the game so that they can sell it at a higher price.

I am going either the console or intencity way after this.. though the only other game that I wanna purchase new is UC3 with some hoodie or accessory so no problem. so it will most probably be console as they are planning to get a UC3 hoodie..

called up F**Kbuy.com.. Gave them the piece of my mind(after paying 200 rs as bribe to traffic cop i really needed it). The g**nd hole said that it will officially release in mid sept. I told him that it is already mid-sept as today it is 14th. The g hole says that "Sir, Mid sept is 15th" and in later statement says that mid sept can be any day after 15th sept.. i really wanted to ask him to shove the game up his G-spot. and even gave him the conspiracy theory of how they want to hold on to the game so that they can sell it at a higher price.

I am going either the console or intencity way after this.. though the only other game that I wanna purchase new is UC3 with some hoodie or accessory so no problem. so it will most probably be console as they are planning to get a UC3 hoodie..

dushman ka dost = dushman :sadbye:

Archived