LetsBuy.com

They dispatched my game today @11am.......Game is with courier company and they will deliver it by tomm...Hopefully :|

Sagar

You won't get it tomm..coz you live in Ahemdabad..you will get by Friday or Sat......

i know i wont get it tomorrow. friday or saturday.But fedex will be dipatching goods even on sturday rite? or they are on holidays like dtdc

Letsbuy

http://www.letsbuy.com/microsoft-gears-of-war-3-xbox-360-p-16386

Gears of War 3's key features

* Blurring the Lines Between Offline and Online -- Advance your character's development across every gameplay mode: single player, co-op, and multiplayer. Gain experience points that you can spend on customizing and upgrading your skills and abilities, designing an entirely unique look and feel for your character.

* Groundbreaking Kinesthetics -- BRINK uses the familiar shooter controls that you’re used to, without frustrating, artificial constraints and takes advantage of a new feature: the SMART button. When you press the SMART button, the game dynamically evaluates where you're trying to get to, and makes it happen. No need to perfectly time a jump or vault, the game knows what you want to do.

* Context-Sensitive Goals and Rewards -- Objectives, communications, mission generation, and inventory selection are all dynamically generated based on your role, your status, your location, your squad-mates, and the status of the battle in all gameplay modes. You'll always know exactly where to go, what to do when you get there, and what your reward will be for success.

* Virtual Texturing -- BRINK's proprietary technology, Virtual Texturing, breaks new ground on current-gen consoles and PCs with an even greater focus on highly detailed characters, realistic environments, lighting, effects, and atmospherics. This competitive lead on the squad-combat genre helps thrust players into the gritty reality of the Ark's epic secluded arcology.

:huh:

man.. this is really pathetic. first send the games out on 21st then blue dart further screws you up. been 4 days and still no sign of my Resistance 3. Even if the send out their games on day one what will keep me from buying will be the fact that speed post is faster than blue dart.

what a fail service.

Archived