Dishonored

SRINI87

Bethesda: Dishonored sales 'exceeding expectations'

"I can tell you that Dishonored is far exceeding our sales expectations, which is especially cool considering it's new IP facing a host of well-established franchises this quarter," said PR chief Pete Hines. "We did terrific numbers again this past weekend, both in stores and on Steam, where Dishonored was listed as the #1 selling title over the holiday weekend. And Dishonored has really sold well overseas.

"So, we're very pleased and appreciate all the fans that have supported Dishonored and Arkane. We clearly have a new franchise."

good news :bigyellowgrin:/>

Dunwall City Trials, the first add-on pack for Dishonored, will be available worldwide on December 11, 2012 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC for $4.99 (or 400 Microsoft Points)

~snip~

More (story based) missions or just hit and runs (trails)?

$4,99,hmm not bad.

Bethesda: Dishonored is "a New Franchise"

:wOOtjumpy:

Bethesda's Pete Hines has told Destructoid that Dishonored's higher-than-expected sales mean that it's being considered a new franchise by the publisher.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/28/bethesda-dishonored-is-a-new-franchise

The game is so darn awesome! Going all stealthy. Is there an ng+ once I finish the game? Does it let u carry all da upgraded powers in it? Or will I get enough runes to maxx out everything in my first playthrough? Any way to respec runes? Lastly, how many missions r thr in total n hw long is da game ideally(in hrs)? I'm at lady boyle mission, havent started it yet.

The game is so darn awesome! Going all stealthy. Is there an ng+ once I finish the game? Does it let u carry all da upgraded powers in it? Or will I get enough runes to maxx out everything in my first playthrough? Any way to respec runes? Lastly, how many missions r thr in total n hw long is da game ideally(in hrs)? I'm at lady boyle mission, havent started it yet.

no bro no ng+,wanted that.

i think about 5 missions more.

lady boyle is the best mission art direction wise.

only 5 more missions??? sad.gif

n wat about my runes query?

you can't get everything in one playthrough. i collected every rune in the game and by the end i had enough to max out all but 3 or 4 of the powers.

as for missions left, you actually have 4 remaining. one of those however is the length of 3 missions combined, so yea... you're basically about half way through the game.

There are nearly 8 to 10 different ways to get onto your target location, most of the time in different outfits everytime you play .. it only has nine missions but if you play it right you'll find this game larger enough..

i am on my way to get it plat :bigyellowgrin:

Thanks guys...

Its sad to know that my character cant be maxxed out & that there is no ng+ to fully upgrade a character in my 2nd playthrough. WHY :|

It's a new IP for Bethesda ... maybe in Dishonored 2 or maybe something else :bigyellowgrin:

You watched an listened when other men would have shouted in rage. You held back instead of striking. So it is, with the passing of the plague and Emily's ascension, comes a golden age, brought about by your hand. And decades hence, when your hair turns white and you pass from this world, Empress Emily... will lay your body down within her mother's great tomb, because you were more to her than Royal Protector. Farewell, Corvo... :samui:/>

Archived