Raiders Uncharted 3 Tourney.

TAZ

Kitni cheese borrow karega cal Ups air aaj headset.. Kal ko :naughty:

Yaar I never took the game srsly till the time I plyrs in this tourney.that's y not takin any chances

And wife doesn't allow me to touch her phone or it's accessories so , had to borrow the headset from a friend, and UPS Is neccessary with all power fluctuations in my area.

Yaar I never took the game srsly till the time I plyrs in this tourney.that's y not takin any chances

And wife doesn't allow me to touch her phone or it's accessories so , had to borrow the headset from a friend, and UPS Is neccessary with all power fluctuations in my area.

:cheers:

oly bolt can be used.

u ok wit that? :unsure:

No man, that's one shot kill. And you know you're too good with that :P

Let's have power weapons off and have a clean match with no one shot kills :cheers:

I think Newu's team will also agree with no power weapons.

SUch a big issue on Bluepen using a mod which he didn't knew how to use.. and he was unaware but what about this guys :naughty:

2ptwec2.jpg

Raj u gotta say something now ???

And vip3r now i know that why you didn't made any comment on blue pen issue :giggle:

Waow just saw all the videos of the tourney.... Pretty good stuff.

Django saw your tripled in london underground man, f**king amazing stuff! Changed the tide of the game! Your group matches were awesome, both the overtimes...

Also viper bhaiya, you were using both fleet foot AND revenge. And you got revenge kills too! :doh:

scarerun.gif

and harhar.gif

Inadvertent mistake bro.....removed gun mods and thought perks will be stopped from server

SUch a big issue on Bluepen using a mod which he didn't knew how to use.. and he was unaware but what about this guys :naughty:

2ptwec2.jpg

Raj u gotta say something now ???

And vip3r now i know that why you didn't made any comment on blue pen issue :giggle:

Abe ye kya galich pana hai... sala hamari team hi sharifo ki tarha khelti hai...

baki sab kuch na kuch galat use karte.... :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair:

BC! Is this second day of stage one?

Edit -

Checked the title in the image. It's indeed day two of stage one. Their team won both matches. f**k man. Raj was lagging somewhat, but that's okay. We cannot control it. But you got to be kidding me, you used 'Fleet Foot' and 'Revenge'.

That's just pathetic. I remind everyone 3-5 times before starting the matches. Still this happened. If server could stop this, why the f**k would I and others remind everyone? Won't we just disable it ourselves instead of reminding? Why will people post so many times on forum?

It's unfair to Django's team at so many levels. Now you know Viper, how mother of all comebacks happened and how you managed not to suck that day [this is in reference to your two posts made on that day]. Pathetic stuff!

BC! Is this second day of stage one?

Edit -

Checked the title in the image. It's indeed day two of stage one. Their team won both matches. f**k man. Raj was lagging somewhat, but that's okay. We cannot control it. But you got to be kidding me, you used 'Fleet Foot' and 'Revenge'.

That's just pathetic. I remind everyone 3-5 times before starting the matches. Still this happened. If server could stop this, why the f**k would I and others remind everyone? Won't we just disable it ourselves instead of reminding? Why will people post so many times on forum?

It's unfair to Django's team at so many levels. Now you know Viper, how mother of all comebacks happened and how you managed not to suck that day [this is in reference to your two posts made on that day]. Pathetic stuff!

hmmm django's team was kicked outta of this group..isnt it right

tarun told me something was wrong in that group matches then i thought of checking it today and found out this...

Raj now i know why you didn't wanted to play again cos you were even bigger culprit and i am saying this cos if your stupid posts saying TAZ is responsible..

WHAT DO YOU WANNA SAY NOW BITCH >???

Archived