Raiders Uncharted 3 Tourney.

TAZ

you might have to walk over newu's dead body before reaching Roshan :naughty:

:devil:

repped - you should try writing dialogues for movies like Don2 :P

BTW, why is Dilli not in the tourney ?

Tazu I am currently editing the scoreboard and Banner for the tourney, and will post both of them in a couple of hours !!! Just got back from work, so didn't have time to edit them out yesterday, I am planning to make a different banner this time around !!

:cheers:

ANOTHER THING I FORGOT TO MENTION, YOU GUYS HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DECIDE WHICH MAPS YOU WANNA PLAY FIRST. YOU CAN DECIDE AMONGST YOURSELF AND PLAY THAT MATCH.

ALSO ALL THE RESULTS SHOULD BE POSTED AFTER THE MATCH AND EACH AND EVERY MATCH SHOULD BE SAVED.. WHICH CAN BE DONE BY SELECTING 1 PLAYER FROM EACH GROUP AND IT WILL BE HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO SAVE ALL THE MATCHES.

FROM GROUP 3: I WILL SAVE THE MATCHES.

guys really sorry ..i wont be able to make it post 10.45pm

coz thats the time . NDPL is doin mantainence work in my area(11pm onwards) ,since last 25 days..and its gonna be on till 1st Dec

the fluctuations r really bad at that time , and i dont keep my PS3 ON after 10.30..have already lost 1 microwave oven

really really sorry for not mentioning that earlier...

Group I:

Team 1: Newuxtreme & Roshankalro

Team 2: Ragur100 & Poochandi

Team 3: Sa1nt_S0d1eR_ & Aman_is_here

Group II:

Team 1: Django_3101 & Ab123ra

Team 2: Sameuun & Sagarjalvi

Team 3: Rajprdp & Vip3rvilbak

Group III:

Team 1: Drgp27 & R2wadhwani

Team 2: Praju61 & Codedlivess

Team 3: Taz9124 & Bluepen.

GUYS THESE ARE THE FINALIZED TEAMS... PLEASE EXCHANGE PHONE NO. WITH UR TEAM MATE..

DO READ THE RULES AND TIMINGS FOR YOUR MATCH.

Highlighted teams all can easily beat us.

Highlighted underlined and italic person is my kryptonite. :bash:

guys really sorry ..i wont be able to make it post 10.45pm

coz thats the time . NDPL is doin mantainence work in my area(11pm onwards) ,since last 25 days..and its gonna be on till 1st Dec

the fluctuations r really bad at that time , and i dont keep my PS3 ON after 10.30..have already lost 1 microwave oven

really really sorry for not mentioning that earlier...

Do you want me to adjust you in group 1 ?? Will those time suite you ??? And is it fine for those guys in group 1 to play @ 10:00 pm... ??

Please reply ASAP

Team 1: Newuxtreme & Roshankalro

Team 3: Sa1nt_S0d1eR_ & Aman_is_here

matches between these two will be awesome :)

Even though Aman and Rosh arent regular in UC3 MP. They do have good awareness, thanks to BF and KZ MP sessions.

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU why u f**k my case no no no :rant:

i r noobz of the eorstest kinds pleej :cry:

+i hav this weakness in UC3 whr i cant/wont shoot at elena or chloe in MP :wub:

So yea i think which team goes against wick team shud b random since da teams are balanced (as said) :P

So codedlives has backed out, we ned to find another player and fast !!

ALSO sagar might not be able to play as he had informed me y'day that his internet was not working but it was repaired today but he is still in office so he can't check, So if his connection deosnt work then we might be in need of another replacement... SO please can you ask nehtab and bhushan.. ??

TAZU i think times can and should be adjusted but not the dates, stick to the dates or you will hear something else from me (don;t forget what happened last time, it starts with time and then dates, and then weeks, and then months), I am all free for gaming after 9 PM, so try and adjust codedlives in and around 9 30

don't keep the times of matches past 11, keep them in one time slot, every one plays against each other at 1 time only,

plss give my team 10pm slot...

plss plsss plss

bro, just want to let you and others know that I wont be coming home till 10:30 every night, because of work timings and dinner with family after work.(for the next two weeks)

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU why u f**k my case no no no :rant:

i r noobz of the eorstest kinds pleej :cry:

+i hav this weakness in UC3 whr i cant/wont shoot at elena or chloe in MP :wub:

So yea i think which team goes against wick team shud b random since da teams are balanced (as said) :P

you're a pro :bigyellowgrin:

*insert deal with it meme here*

everyone make note and select hero skins as Elena/Chloe when playing Aman's team :P

Archived