The Board Exams Thread

arjunsood2003

There is a "First" for Everything!!!

Anyways, when we gonna have pancakes??

Ur treat right??? :D

Because my dad wants me to do engineering,i dont think i will so just taking up just to you know.. and when i said bcom he said no need to study bcom and mba i will teach you MBA,so i dont think i have a option :lol: and whats your guys opinion on Btech Computer Science and engineering or Btech Agriculture thing? or any other good option other than business because my dad wont allow to study business he even said its better to stop after +2 than studying business :lol:

Because my dad wants me to do engineering,i dont think i will so just taking up just to you know.. and when i said bcom he said no need to study bcom and mba i will teach you MBA,so i dont think i have a option :unsure: and whats your guys opinion on Btech Computer Science and engineering or Btech Agriculture thing? or any other good option other than business because my dad wont allow to study business he even said its better to stop after +2 than studying business :P

I'm passing thing knowledge to you. This was passed to me by a generation of free thinkers who, with the power of knowledge, bend thoughts into arcs that no one is able to perceive it but one of them.

DO NOT LISTEN TO PARENTS.

Or in fact other people who tell you what to do with your life. Other people are the bane of your existence.

I ran way from my house when they tried making me do what they thought was right. Stayed away for a while, visited places I never would have thought of visiting and took a job at a start-up company as their first employee. I've never been happier since and my dad, whenever he meets me, looks at me with a pride in his eyes that would swallow an entire motherf**king galaxy, shakes my hand, pours a scotch (not all at once) and says, "you have made me more proud than anything else ever."

How old were you?

That was 4 years back. I had completed 2 years in the IT industry and was fed up with it. Parents wanted me to continue OR do an MBA which would have been a disaster since I don't know anything, nor have any sort of interest in business.

Filed my resignation, blew all my savings (whatever I had left) when came to know about the start-up from a friend.

Even My dad wants me to do an MBA, even after graduating with a BMS, i have no clue what to do......my choices were always made for me,i had to quit a decent paying job due to the constant nagging!!!

Archived