FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

First try and keep up with his pace as he flashes past you like usual :giggle:

He always run as if his a*s is on fire, killzone mein toh team kill ho jata par yahaan :wallbash:

Anyhoo my pro is still 77, you guys are lucky I have boards, otherwise grind karke 92 phauch jaata :devil:

He always run as if his a*s is on fire, killzone mein toh team kill ho jata par yahaan :wallbash:

Anyhoo my pro is still 77, you guys are lucky I have boards, otherwise grind karke 92 phauch jaata :devil:

okay

You guys made another thread :giggle:

Anyway nice OP Pradeep bhai :good:

And who made the picture in the OP, Dan ? :naughty:

can anyone tell me how to win free kicks for my vp to score??

need to score 14 more free kicks :P

do a roulette or chop just close to the defender ... most of the time u shd get a freekick

I think the best way is Chop or Fake left exit right (and vice versa). Doing roulette defender still gets some part of the ball but in the tricks mentioned by me, the ball is always knocked away from defender so more chances of winning a free kick.

Your post reminded me to resume my VP's free kick practice, I needed 8 (and 5 of them curled). It took me 3 games. I won about 15 free kicks (using above mentioned tricks) and scored 8 of them.

Maybe you have already completed the task but if not then try out my method, it might help. :)

You guys made another thread :giggle:

Anyway nice OP Pradeep bhai :good:

And who made the picture in the OP, Dan ? :naughty:

thanks.

i took the pic Dan posted in the Pro Clubs thread and edited it. :)

I think the best way is Chop or Fake left exit right (and vice versa). Doing roulette defender still gets some part of the ball but in the tricks mentioned by me, the ball is always knocked away from defender so more chances of winning a free kick.

Your post reminded me to resume my VP's free kick practice, I needed 8 (and 5 of them curled). It took me 3 games. I won about 15 free kicks (using above mentioned tricks) and scored 8 of them.

Maybe you have already completed the task but if not then try out my method, it might help. :)

thanks :hug: i was doing the same thing since last week...chop is the best way to draw a foul...i need to score 7 more :)

Archived