Raiders Uncharted 3 tourney

TAZ

1.cloaked and endurance should be included in slot 1 and monkey man and team safe should be included in slot 2.

2.remove bargain :threatenlumber: ...if you do well with your kickback then you will have another one ready by the time your done...this is the only op booster in slot 2 and you choose it. :eyebrow:

3,explosives, carpet bomb and juggernaut can be added too.

4.people should not play during plane and train sequence.tis is because of lag,spawn killing and unfair advantages.

Bro those are proposed dates.. the tourney can be finished 2-3 days earlier...

SO are you in ?

I fear I may be available only till 25th-26th April at the most as pressure of exams will really kick in after that. If tourny can be completed by that time, then okay, otherwise you may make me a reserve player. And till what time in the night did you guys generally play in the last tourny's matches?

I fear I may be available only till 25th-26th April at the most as pressure of exams will really kick in after that. If tourny can be completed by that time, then okay, otherwise you may make me a reserve player. And till what time in the night did you guys generally play in the last tourny's matches?

it will take 1 hour max per day..10.30 to 11.30..also 1st round of matches will be over by then so it will only affect u if u et into round 2 :hypocrite:

it will take 1 hour max per day..10.30 to 11.30

Playing till 11:30 is no problem. However it may be problematic for me if it goes above 12 am. Anyway, as stated before, I don't think I'll be able to play till April 29th, if it comes down to that. So, unless the tourny will certainly end sooner than what is written, count me in as a reserve player only for earlier(first round) matches, if that is allowed.

Guys listen if i allow so many boosters and then it will be difficult to monitor.. .also kickbacks are based on most used... so that no one complains... a

And if i go to everyone asking which booster they want to add to that list then it will be a disaster..

Moreover i think it will be bit harsh if we handicap a team knowing that their player won't be able to play at that time/day and we just let him sit out...

So that rule is necessary... it can happen to any team guys, even to your team, so just to make it balanced this rule is there...

Playing till 11:30 is no problem. However it may be problematic for me if it goes above 12 am. Anyway, as stated before, I don't think I'll be able to play till April 29th, if it comes down to that. So, unless the tourny will certainly end sooner than what is written, count me in as a reserve player only for earlier(first round) matches, if that is allowed.

Bro i just created the fixtures cos of you so that i can tell you when will this tourney end... So it will end on 25th..

I hope you can play now... :thumbsup:

Guys its still a month to go and we need 25 more players so please tell your every friend about this tourney but make sure they sign up on IVG so that they can see the rules and Communicate easily..

Guys listen if i allow so many boosters and then it will be difficult to monitor.. .also kickbacks are based on most used... so that no one complains... a

And if i go to everyone asking which booster they want to add to that list then it will be a disaster..

Moreover i think it will be bit harsh if we handicap a team knowing that their player won't be able to play at that time/day and we just let him sit out...

So that rule is necessary... it can happen to any team guys, even to your team, so just to make it balanced this rule is there...

if thats the case .. count me out. I am not saying this to threaten you to get the rules modified, FFS am the same guy whose team changed twice and got teamed up with random first timers on both occasions in the last tourney and I played without any problems. I dont mind winning or losing, but if I am playing in a tourney I would want it to be well balanced and organized well right from the start till last day. After going through a tourney full of blips last time around .. you came up with a very similar format which I dont think will go smooth ever.

I still remember how Sant told you tens of times about the rules and formats that has to be changed for the next tourney(this one) and you come with almost same rules (except addition of few boosters and kickbacks which favors only one style of the game).

if thats the case .. count me out. I am not saying this to threaten you to get the rules modified, FFS am the same guy whose team changed twice and got teamed up with random first timers on both occasions in the last tourney and I played without any problems. I dont mind winning or losing, but if I am playing in a tourney I would want it to be well balanced and organized well right from the start till last day. After going through a tourney full of blips last time around .. you came up with a very similar format which I dont think will go smooth ever.

I still remember how Sant told you tens of times about the rules and formats that has to be changed for the next tourney(this one) and you come with almost same rules (except addition of few boosters and kickbacks which favors only one style of the game).

I second that. Boosters and kickbacks related to all playing styles should be included, to make the tourny as impartial as possible. Only random, skill-less boosters/kickbacks(for example one which transforms the player into spiders or something, or one which drops grenade upon death) should be banned. BTW, shouldn't plunder and team objective also be added?

Ok, when i tell you guys to organize you guys go to sleep... when i am organizing and pinning up rules everyone starts pointing out things...

DID i say anywhere that these rules are fixed ?? i wrote suggestions are welcomed...

So rather than writing so long lines just tell me the rules you feel that should be present as i am counting on you to be my supporter to organize the tourney..

SO just pm me or come on FB or whatsapp so that you could help me out with the rules and those will be final...

Thanks Taz. Will all 3 finals be on 25th? BTW, plase put me in a Group 1 team, if possible.

Yea man finals will be on 25th only.. about the groups that will be decided week before the tourney..

Ok, when i tell you guys to organize you guys go to sleep... when i am organizing and pinning up rules everyone starts pointing out things...

DID i say anywhere that these rules are fixed ?? i wrote suggestions are welcomed...

So rather than writing so long lines just tell me the rules you feel that should be present as i am counting on you to be my supporter to organize the tourney..

SO just pm me or come on FB or whatsapp so that you could help me out with the rules and those will be final...

I already gave some in the first page and you just snubbed them. Again, I din post them so that I get rules in my favor, just wanted to have as many things as possible into the tourney and just eliminate the OP'ed ones.

Most of your replies are jokes :bigyellowgrin:

only couple of them make sense... The fixture policy.

rest the boosters should all boosters be allowed except ESE and Bargain ?? thats what you meant?

Regarding the Kickback tell me which all should be allowed ?

Most of your replies are jokes :bigyellowgrin:

only couple of them make sense... The fixture policy.

rest the boosters should all boosters be allowed except ESE and Bargain ?? thats what you meant?

Regarding the Kickback tell me which all should be allowed ?

Arent we all worried about boosters and kickbacks ? besides ESE and Bargain .. everything else seems fine. many on ND forums say that Dare Devil is Op'ed. But we already have QB banned which means there wont be any problem with it.

Kickbacks : Shottie, QB, Gotcha are the only ones that are OP'ed. I've not seen many using gotcha(newu, drgp, raj are the only ones that used it when am playing with IVG folks).

Make sure the final call on anything is yours .. the fact that you are allowing suggestions is nice, but dont change the rules because someone is asking for it.'

I wouldn't mind playing with all the boosters and kickbacks being a part of the game(not banning anything) .. but not having fixed timings for matches is FAIL.

Archived