Raiders Uncharted 3 tourney

TAZ

y don't u follow the same rules set up by the big2krew tourney organizers?

and whats ese? :fear:

this is what I suggested in the old thread. maybe make some minor changes if required.

:rofl:

wtf .. rules changed as per my post.

BTW, Taz .. I am not hating on you when I posted that stuff. I think I am being impartial when I asked for that. ESE and Shottie are two of the three strategies I use :lol: . Lets see if anyone has any more feedback so that we can discuss and change rules if there any more loopholes in the rules

Rules are ok...add only this

people should not play during plane and train sequence.this is because of lag,spawn killing and unfair advantages.

in-case 2 teams end up with same no of points at the end of a round....one player nominated by each team will go against each other to determine the team going through to next round.(just suggestion)

the frag limit will be 10.

"people shud not play during train and plane sequences"

are u fooking kidding me :eyebrow:

and taz,u r the organizer ffs and if u want the tourney to go well, dont take in all the things that people tell u.

u make the rules,and stick with it until the end no matter what happens.

and taz,u r the organizer ffs and if u want the tourney to go well, dont take in all the things that people tell u.

I did that in all previous tourneys and you know what happened to those, none of those went smooth, not even single tourney..

So this time i will have you guys involved so that i am not pointed out..

:chair::threatenlumber: i hope you get spawn trapped in train sequence .

uc3 tourney 1 round matches videos out now.

thanks for the headsup. will watch them later in the night after everyone goes offline on psn

I heard pure lost :panic:

I will be online tonight from 10.30 p.m to 1.30 a.m guys

If anybody wants a team member , add me and we'll team up tonight and strategize according to our strengths and weaknesses..i have a bluetooth mic and 4 mbps internet connection , so no hassles

Competitive rank 75.

K/d ratio - 1

PSN ID - krypton_02

P.S - Hoping that PSN is back from maintainance ?

how r the teams gonna be decided, if we do make the numbers? :-)

Same question TAZ

Also one more question....1 mod can be added to long gun and 1 to pistol ... Or is it just one including both ?

Also disallow Weapon expert in Booster Slot 1 since it is contrary to the MOD rule u've kept ..

I did that in all previous tourneys and you know what happened to those, none of those went smooth, not even single tourney..

So this time i will have you guys involved so that i am not pointed out..

TAZ, then it is going to be very difficult for you to host the tourney. Every other day(till the day of tournament) or may be after you will keep getting request to change this or change that. You being the host and I can say quite experienced in this game, know what rules can be listed down which are reasonable for everyone to accept.

If people do not accept it, then they should not participate at all or try to host the tourney themselves... Simple as that..

Repping you ragu :good:

Archived