Forza Horizon

kushalrocks

@Amber - It doesn't matter if U play standard cars or not .. AI plays standard cars

Plus 2D trees of PS1 era

I dont care about other cars. I just want my view to be jaggie free, be it cockpit or behind the car. Both views had insane jaggies in Forza 4, it killed all immersion for a sim racer.

And yeah, trees in GT 5 were laughable, but the dynamic weather and day-night time effects more than made up for it.

The race against helicopter was the first tough race in this game for me. Had to use rewind 3 times to win it :bigyellowgrin:

I never played GT 5 with standard cars.

..Jhoot ......there are over 800 cars in the game and you are saying that you never played GT5 with standard cars ? :slap: ...First 3-4 cars you get in the game are all standard :P

Both views had insane jaggies in Forza 4, it killed all immersion for a sim racer.

Acc to DF - Forza 4 is one of the best looking racing game of this gen.....

Weather, dynamic day night switching, 1080p etc? Ring a bell? So let it rest.

who cares ?...It's a car racing game and if cars are so ugly then what's the point of all those mediocre weather effects and all....?

Yeah bunch of n00bs here laughing and cracking over some game they haven't even played. I will post PGR footage in GT 5 thread and call it Forza, what sense will it make?

BTW I played FM 4 again today, and 60 fps does make a difference. I prefer Forza over GT 5 due to controls and rewind feature, as I don't want to restart races only because I failed in last few moments of last lap. I dont have much time for that. But the presence of jaggies just kills FM 4. They should hire someone from Sony or make Forza for PS3 so that we can get a good looking full HD Forza game running at 60 fps with all bells and whistles.

Yeah bunch of n00bs here laughing and cracking over some game they haven't even played.

My GT5 driver level is around 30...i have played it for two months non-stop...All standard cars are imported directly from GT4...using same texture....lol

Okami

101125063252832950.jpg

Polyphony digital is written there ^^

Gran Turismo 5: Non-Premium Cars Look Awful – Prevent You From Taking Close-Up Photos

http://www.lazygamer.net/ps3/gran-turismo-5-non-premium-cars-look-awful-prevent-your-from-taking-close-up-photos/

& this GT planet

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4137245#post4137245

My GT5 driver level is around 30...i have played it for two months non-stop...All standard cars are imported directly from GT4...using same texture....lol

Abe I said it about guys laughing. Most of them dont even have a PS3, so they obviously will laugh thinking what you are posting is true.

Also, since PD mentioned they used models from GT 4, are you posting GT4 pics directly? Because none of standard cars in my game looked like that.

These are standard cars pics from the link you gave :doh:

GT2-tm.jpg

GTpic3-tm.jpg

GTSilvia-tm.jpg

suzukacircuiteastcourse.jpg

None look like the one you posted. Kaha se laya wo pic? :threatenlumber:

Link check kar bhai..maine post kiye hai.....

Because none of standard cars in my game looked like that.

kya baat kar raha hai.. i have taken pics of standard cars my self and posted in GT5 photos thread...Go check..... They look exactly same except few like Bugatti Veyron nd all....

GT2-tm.jpg

lol You can't take close-up shots of standard cars ...why ? tell me why ?..coz they all will look like this

101125063252832950.jpg

lol

Then what are the pics above? Why do they look better and so different? You must have edited the pics and made them look crap :threatenlumber:

lol You can't take close-up shots of standard cars ...why ? tell me why ?..coz they all will look like this

What a gadha? You only saying you cant take close up shots, and then show me a pic? So, how was that pic taken? :doh:

more

http://www.thunderboltgames.com/forums/index.php?threads/gran-turismo-5-24th-november.1941/page-6

:bigyellowgrin:

You only saying you cant take close up shots, and then show me a pic? So, how was that pic taken?

it was taken by some capture device ....That's the only way to take super close up shots of standard cars....

ok, ignore that pic..

GT2-tm.jpg

even this one looks kinda ugly....

Anyway, iam done..tujhey nahi maana toh mat maan....:P

It's funny how obsessed Xbox fanboys are with GT. It's like they have to go out of their way to prove that Forza is better.

Even going so far as to ruin the thread of a perfectly good game. Keep this up and I'm going to have to start suspending Xbox fanboys for posting flamebait in an Xbox exclusive game thread. :lol:

This isn't how trolling works. :P

Even going so far as to ruin the thread of a perfectly good game.

How far have you played this? What wrist band? How are you liking it so far?

it was taken by some capture device ....That's the only way to take super close up shots of standard cars....

Lies. That shot is fake.

Also, even if it was taken by some close up capture device, who cares? Itna TV me ghus ke thodi khelta hai koi? The shots I posted are how the cars look while playing, and they are comparable to Forza 4 cars. Anyways stop this OT or post in GT 5 thread.

How many cars does Forza have? 50? 60? a 100?

GT5 had over 1000. And IIRC more than 200 of those were premium cars i.e. fully detailed car models with fully detailed interiors.

The rest of the 800+ cars were standard cars that looked inferior but STILL DROVE as good as any premium car!

GT5 is a driving game, not a staring game. That said, the premium car models & their interiors are B E Autiful.

Archived