[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

^ the mx5021 are pretty old, but you should be able to attach both your ps3 and ipod without too much hassle (at most you might need a RCA to stereo 2.5/3.5 converter - not sure about the male/female plug alignments...)

V

hi guys,

today i was whole day in the computer market.

quite confusing it is when you dont know what to buy.

regarding motherboard it is quite sure-xfx 650i ultra

about processor-intel c2d e4400-2 GHZ AND 2 MBL2 CACHE

OR INTEL C2D E6500 2.3GHZ AND 4MB L2

one more question today i asked the computer guy about 650ui ultra motherboard he said what motherboard is that.he asked for model no and which brand i told him nvidia he said nvidia doesnt make motherboard....what is the exact model ofthat moptherboard....

i dont have much good knowledge in computer tech.so please help me make a choise.

Edited by playstation

Go for the C2D E6550 (it meets Crysis hardware requirements), here's the comparison - http://compare.intel.com/pcc/showchart.asp...p;culture=en-US

Nvidia makes the 650i chipset, the motherboard manufacturer will one of the usual suspects - Asus, MSI, etc.

Edited by ShaktiSingh

i am in dilemma......mx5021 is available through ebay india at 8999+delivery cost-850+demand draft cost atleast 200 total-10049.

now i called up trifin technology the distributors of altec lansing in india .they gave me a phone number of a person i called him up and he said to deposit 8500 in his account and he will deliver the product.the price is including delivery charge .

what should i do.if i buy through ebay i get protection but through this i may be taking a risk.if i deposit money in his account and he doesnt send i will have to buy a earing aid device...........

i payed 8900 for the speaker i hope to get it soon.

anyways about monitor what do i need to look into a lcd monitor so that i can also play ps2 and ps3.

is it something called hdcp........bcoz i dont remeber but i read someones post in this forum which mentioned that.not looking for a expensive one but just wanna the feature that can allow me to play ps3.

hi guys,

i got all the components for my pc....

here-

intel core 2 duo-e4500-2.2ghz(i know for crysis not good choice)

asus p5gc-mx

zebronic 8600gt 256 mb

moser baer lite on

iball i648 cabinet.

no where could i find xfx ultra 650i mother board from 2-3 days ihave been checking in the compuiter market no body has it....

i just wanna thank maket,shakti,vini ..and everyone for giving me there suggestions and idea.

i really hope this pc configuration atleast allow me to play bioshock.....

Edited by playstation