The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

u wont get more than 1500/-..........it is a very old phone and motorola is considered as a very bad brand in India(one of the shopkeepers told me that motorola had been shut down :fear: ) ..... although i like most of it's phones

:( might as well keep it then :doh: thnx for the headsup :)

edit: lolz @ old phone.... it's my mom's phone.... she rarely even uses it :lol:

/wonders what u will call my SE P900.... ancient?? extinct?? :D

Edited by dabba

i have a moto razr v3.... the damn thing suddenly gives problems.... when i switch it on it give me a message saying bootloader, battery ok, plug in usb

any idea??? read on some sites that u keep the battery out for a while n then it starts working.... this worked for me too...

also any clue as to how much i wud get if i went to trade it in?? n whr wud i get the best deal in mumbai?? :chair:

wowwwww!!!!!!!! moto razr.... :thumbsup:

donate it to the

museum

:D

just updated my htc hero firmware..

omg ..it has become soooo fast...smoothest phone i have ever used...feels much much fastes than the 3g

now i can say this is the best phone around as of now

hardware as ppl said its pretty old but u cant make tht out when using the phone...feels much fastes and smoother then anything out there

Just see it guys.

Motorola Droid. Every where the review is awesome. I think this company is gonna beat the a*s of other companies.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...6540075A88A.DTL

The article has made a glaring mistake on the screen resolution for both devices.

n900 will be much much better than the n97

as its using a differnt os which is linux from the looks of it ...looks great

will just have to wait and see how it is optimizes and utilised

but as choy said its the first time they are using a different os than symbian so it would take a few updates or maybe handsets to get it right...

but as choy said its the first time they are using a different os than symbian so it would take a few updates or maybe handsets to get it right...

n97 is an over-hyped mobile

lol. no. limo is fail. n they used to hav internet tablets like the n800 (?) based on linux. wtf is stopping them from getting onto android.. their finnish pride (dumbassedness) ?

WOW ...htc touch hd 2..looks amazing...

damn smooth...damn fast..looks great...another good phone by htc..looks like they have got it perfectly right this time..

i hope both phone come out in april..this way i can gift this myself on my bday..