Personal Training / Fitness Counseling thread

HundredProofSam

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/usp-labs-jack-3d-advanced230/871857266#bcrumbLabelId:322

Getting Jack 3d for 2500 on snap deal. Should I get it? Any other alternatives if not this.

I'm using that. Pretty good for fat loss too since it has Yohimbine in it. 3 scoops of that should be equivalent to 1 scoop of original Jack3D I think.

Give it a try if you want to.

Sent from my Phone.

I'm using that. Pretty good for fat loss too since it has Yohimbine in it. 3 scoops of that should be equivalent to 1 scoop of original Jack3D I think.

Give it a try if you want to.

Sent from my Phone.

Shouldn't I gradually increase my intake or just start with 3 scoops as soon as I get it?

Or should I get this one? http://www.snapdeal.com/product/cellucor-c4-extreme-preworkout-with/1403548?vendorCode=d04bb4&

Edited by AngerSmash

Shouldn't I gradually increase my intake or just start with 3 scoops as soon as I get it?

Or should I get this one? http://www.snapdeal.com/product/cellucor-c4-extreme-preworkout-with/1403548?vendorCode=d04bb4&

You can try c4 and share your reviews here.

Yeah don't take 3 scoops please lol. Test your tolerance first. I was saying 3 scoops is perfect for me.

Start with half or one serving at least at the beginning

Sent from my Phone.

how about you mix both casey and whey together and take it?

You can, they both target different parts of body for absorption, whey is absorbed even before it hits your intestine while casein passes through everything and sits in your intestine for slow absorb. But both my proteins are of different flavor, so it would taste funny :P

You can try c4 and share your reviews here.

Yeah don't take 3 scoops please lol. Test your tolerance first. I was saying 3 scoops is perfect for me.

Start with half or one serving at least at the beginning

Sent from my Phone.

Yes 1 only please. LA has tried many pwos before.

Its also my first time and i'm worried of getting crashed and making mockery of myself at the gym. :giggle:

You can, they both target different parts of body for absorption, whey is absorbed even before it hits your intestine while casein passes through everything and sits in your intestine for slow absorb. But both my proteins are of different flavor, so it would taste funny :P

Man that chocolate peanut butter flavor sounds so tempting :P

How do you make your casein protein? Its so darn clumpy

Edited by PHRiCK

Man that chocolate peanut butter flavor sounds so tempting :P

How do you make your casein protein? Its so darn clumpy

Casein is naturally thicker, so I add same amount for one scoop of casein as for 2 scoops of whey. And you need to close the lid and start shaking as soon as you drop it in milk/water, otherwise it'll form clumps in no time.

Casein is naturally thicker, so I add same amount for one scoop of casein as for 2 scoops of whey. And you need to close the lid and start shaking as soon as you drop it in milk/water, otherwise it'll form clumps in no time.

Ya i heard you have to dry every surface of your shaker. else it forms giant circly clump under lid. :giggle:

Been out of BB for last 2 years.

Just joined gym again. Man, these whey protein supplements have gone so expensive from the days i use to take them.

Which whey protein should i get which ain't too big on the pocket?

Which you should get- ON.

Which aint too big on pocket- UN.

Ya i heard you have to dry every surface of your shaker. else it forms giant circly clump under lid. :giggle:

Which you should get- ON.

Which aint too big on pocket- UN.

ON I have used in past. Wasn't that effective. Best was Iso sensation 93 but it's too expensive now.

By UN u mean Ultimate nutrition?

Sent from my Nexus 4

ON I have used in past. Wasn't that effective. Best was Iso sensation 93 but it's too expensive now.

By UN u mean Ultimate nutrition?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yep.

Protein is Protein unless we are talking about Iso's and WPCs. It has nothing to do with effect but more to do with your diet and workout :)

BRB. Hitting heavy delts and traps in half an hour.

Sent from my Phone.

Edited by lastAvenger

Ok so guys i got my hemo rage yday. first of all, dissolved really fast. tastes like jelly. Really not at all bad. Has a bad after taste but that goes after 2-3min.

Couldnt try in the morning as class was there. Really wanted to try this thing out. Worked out in the afternoon 2pm. As doing it in evening would prolly keep me awake in night and i got a test tomorrow. So i took 3/4th of the spoon (have had only breakfast) waited 30-45min. Went to gym. started cardio. It was one of the best cardios i have ever had. speed 14, incline 5 for 20min. Am not allowed to do more than 10min but even after 20min i wasnt feeling tired. felt a nice burn, abs were ripped.

after that did upper body workout. could feel the pump but after first 3-4 exercises started feeling weak on shoulders and back. Could this be because i had breakfast and i'm supposed to workout and take this pwo only on empty stomach? took protein+creatine after wo. just hour ago, took lunch had bitter taste in my throat.

tldr, should/can i take full 1 scoop from tomorrow? (leg day)

can i take hemo rage and do the wo in the afternoon after having a little meal?

Ok so guys i got my hemo rage yday. first of all, dissolved really fast. tastes like jelly. Really not at all bad. Has a bad after taste but that goes after 2-3min.

Couldnt try in the morning as class was there. Really wanted to try this thing out. Worked out in the afternoon 2pm. As doing it in evening would prolly keep me awake in night and i got a test tomorrow. So i took 3/4th of the spoon (have had only breakfast) waited 30-45min. Went to gym. started cardio. It was one of the best cardios i have ever had. speed 14, incline 5 for 20min. Am not allowed to do more than 10min but even after 20min i wasnt feeling tired. felt a nice burn, abs were ripped.

after that did upper body workout. could feel the pump but after first 3-4 exercises started feeling weak on shoulders and back. Could this be because i had breakfast and i'm supposed to workout and take this pwo only on empty stomach? took protein+creatine after wo. just hour ago, took lunch had bitter taste in my throat.

tldr, should/can i take full 1 scoop from tomorrow? (leg day)

can i take hemo rage and do the wo in the afternoon after having a little meal?

Answer 1 - Yes

Answer 2 - Yes

Bro! Never workout empty stomach. If you cannot eat a proper meal then ingest some BCAA or have Whey Protein shake (I do this) and then workout.

Working out on empty stomach is catabolic.

What do you mean feeling weak? I can't understand. Do you mean you were not able to do any more lifts? I don't think its because you ate breakfast but could be that you didn't eat properly or sufficiently.

How much were you lifting? Did you increase the weight compared to last week because you had pre-workout or was it the same? Any prior injury or muscle pull?

I normally need an hour after a nice meal to workout. After waiting an hour, i have PWO and then workout. This way i don't feel the food coming upto my throat which can happen.

These days I have a Whey Protein shake and then after 20 mins my pre-workout and then go to the gym.

Edited by lastAvenger

Most of the users on forums/youtube said to take this pwo on empty stomach and wo. Also its written at the back of the bottle. Same for creatine i think. I was wary of it and hence didnt take lunch. Was easily able to lift much higher weights compared to last week. Maybe felt weak because of not having a proper meal. Or should have done less cardio. Was so much in the zone. Legs felt weak too after the wo i tried to do cardio. PT helped with the stretching, feeling much better.

Thanks though. Tomorrow- Will take little meal, wait for an hour, take full 1 scoop pwo in 150ml water, wait half an hour, go to wo. Will update..

first impressions- pump while lifting weights. focus and energy was epic too while doing cardio.. but doesnt last too long. thats what i felt.

also no crashing affect so far ie depression etc

day2

Ok so took 1 full scoop after 1hr of meal, but the pwo didn't kick in. yday felt the kick after 10min (hands were literally shaking). But i have to admit that i had the best leg workout day in weeks. Havent been regular too much to the gym. Usually just workout on weekends these days. Worked out for more than 2.5 hrs incl 20min cardio. Did abs too. Feel more robust than ever. Easily able to lift more weight. Did like 5 sets of squats/lunges with 80kg and 10kg resp (15reps each). Well that should give you an idea. Could hardly do 3 before. But what i notice from yday and today is that the FOCUS is just amazing. you get into the zone. you dont care whos in the gym.

This sh*t even helped me stayed focus throughout my class in the evening.

Also no crash so far.

But now i'm at home. my legs feel so sore man.. hardly able to walk. will rest and take a day off. was planning to do cardio tomorrow.

• Like 1