The Witcher 3: Official Spoiler Thread

What is important is saying 'I love you'. If you say ILU to both, you are c-blocked. Sex, no issue.

I said 'Try again' to Triss before meetng Yen and had Sex. Found out a bitchy Yen so refused during LastWish. During BlindinglyObivious with Triss, I agreed to stay with Triss at Kovir (future),we kissed alot. No threesome for me :)

Finally.........

The best romantic scene was at the Broken Inn during Somethig Ends/Begins, Triss..in the sweetest possible way...smiling and looking at me like some kind of a treasure :makeout: . I hope she doesnt dump me in WItcher 4; like she got bored or something.

Best Jealousy scene was when I took Ciri to Kaer first time. Yen hugged her, and when eyeing her suddenly started kissing Geralt.For a moment I was like WTF as I had refused her but then it dawned on me as I saw Triss enter and hug Ciri. We all know Yen loves Ciri so much, yet she just came but the more imp thing for her was to take her eyes off Ciri and kiss Geralt. Wow. But the moment doesnt stop there,even Triss HAD to look and roll her eyes KNOWing Yen is just showing off. LOL :rofl:

Both love Geralt more than Ciri. One more evidence/fact is when Yen questions Geralt after he and Ciri killed Imelrith, she doesnt ask about Ciri rather how so many women have had cried way before the news of Geralts death had reached her ears.

Pure Sign build donning Griffin School, Igni and Axii made everything easy-peasy (Death March difficulty). Only problem arose when protecting Baron and Botchling from wraiths and dueling Imlerith; both resistent to fire and then realised my swords were outdated.

I liked Northern Realms deck, hated Nilgardians; would have liked an ending where North was restored to its previous glory. Anyhow, all the good people rule who dont hate magic, namely, Ciri, Cerys, Roche, Triss instead of Emyhr/Radovid/Dikshtra

Finally.........

The best romantic scene was at the Broken Inn during Somethig Ends/Begins, Triss..in the sweetest possible way...smiling and looking at me like some kind of a treasure :makeout: . I hope she doesnt dump me in WItcher 4; like she got bored or something.

Best Jealousy scene was when I took Ciri to Kaer first time. Yen hugged her, and when eyeing her suddenly started kissing Geralt.For a moment I was like WTF as I had refused her but then it dawned on me as I saw Triss enter and hug Ciri. We all know Yen loves Ciri so much, yet she just came but the more imp thing for her was to take her eyes off Ciri and kiss Geralt. Wow. But the moment doesnt stop there,even Triss HAD to look and roll her eyes KNOWing Yen is just showing off. LOL :rofl:

Both love Geralt more than Ciri. One more evidence/fact is when Yen questions Geralt after he and Ciri killed Imelrith, she doesnt ask about Ciri rather how so many women have had cried way before the news of Geralts death had reached her ears.

Pure Sign build donning Griffin School, Igni and Axii made everything easy-peasy (Death March difficulty). Only problem arose when protecting Baron and Botchling from wraiths and dueling Imlerith; both resistent to fire and then realised my swords were outdated.

I liked Northern Realms deck, hated Nilgardians; would have liked an ending where North was restored to its previous glory. Anyhow, all the good people rule who dont hate magic, namely, Ciri, Cerys, Roche, Triss instead of Emyhr/Radovid/Dikshtra

I doubt emhyr hates magic and Djikstra seems to only hate Phillipa Owlhart because she sent assassins after his fat a*s

Radovid is bonkers,thanks to Phillipa assassinating his pop so he thinks all mages are evil

^ Emhyr does not hate magic but the community is heavily policed in Nilfgaard.

Radovid is bonkers for a lot of reasons, especially his past with Phillipa, you need to play the older games to know them.

Read the books too.

^ Emhyr does not hate magic but the community is heavily policed in Nilfgaard.

Radovid is bonkers for a lot of reasons, especially his past with Phillipa, you need to play the older games to know them.

Read the books too.

The clash between races, magic and reign will arise in every rule. Emhyr wants control, he will need magic to police mages and the lodge wont sit beside anyone unless they get half the share.

Evidence

1. Radovid doesnt just hate Phillipa. When mages left novigrad, all the humans turned to nonhumans

2. Humans themselves chose to follow Eternal fire. Unless a human is magician, he will love only his kin. Hell, even kindred clashes begin.

Ciri, Triss, VernonRoche (not even Ves), Cerys are the ones who have tasted magic and good magicians too. They look at magic like a part of them, whereas Emhyr/Rad/Dik look at it skeptically or something they cant control.

• 1 month later...

From witcher 3 thread.

Just completed the DLC fully (100%) holy mother of god best dlc i have ever played.

+Characters
+Story
+Best ending
+Amazing Villain
+Boss Fights(improved a lot from base game)
+Each mission is memorable

This is how you do a DLC not just to grab $$..

Can anyone explain me this?

I choosed to save Olgierd. At the end of the cutscene when he give his sword to us by mistake he cut his hand and look at the blood for a while and think something?can anyone explain what this signify?

He can now feel the pain (his heart is not of stone now)

btw In the end if you choose to help Master mirror, he will remind you of your reward and you will have to choose.

The options are:

• “Wanna be as swift as the wind.”– The item Caparison of Lament Saddle will be added to your inventory. It grants +100 Horse Stamina + Grant your horse the ability to stun.
  • “Never wanna go hungry again.”– The item Horn of Plenty will be added to your inventory. It is an infinite supply of food that can be used to offer vitality regeneration in and out of combat. +40 vitality outside of combat, and +25 while in combat over 5 seconds.
  • “A bottle of vodka that’s always full.”– The item Botomless Carafe is added to your inventory. It grants infinite alcohol so you will never have to worry about not having enough for all your potions and concoctions.
  • “Wanna be rich.”– 5000 Crowns.
  • “I don’t want anything from you.”– You get nothing, good day sir.

^ Just finished the story, it is primarily about him no longer being immortal and no longer having to seek out more dangerous thrills to keep his senses sated.

The ending gambit against Master Mirror was excellent, played through till I found the pool and understood the meaning of 'Stand in the glass that never breaks'.

Too bad Shani does not stay around though.

I am glad dev did not gave us a typical sword fight with master mirror if they had given I would have been disappointed.

When you meet him(Master mirror) in a villiage after he save your life the kids of the villiage sings this song :-

His smile fresh as spring as towards him he draws you | His Tongue sharp and silvery, as he implores you Your wishes he grants as he swears to adore you | Gold, silver, jewels he lays riches before you Dues need be repaid and he will come for you | All to collect no smile to console you He'll snare you in bonds eyes glowin' afire | To gore and torment you 'til the stars expire

Archived