Ni-OH

KnackChap

Finished the game just now. Man, what an experience. :majesty:

and the exploit is not really an exploit. I knew which order they spawn so lured them out in that order and they are one shot with cannon gun. no sloth, no magic used.

The last region missions were epic. I am scared of the dark regions, so summoned help for the same. Sony, please make this game a timed exclusive so that everyone gets to play this awesome game.

Yep, it's already a GOTY contender for me. Team Ninja has done a excellent job. I'm already looking forward to the DLCs and the eventual sequel.

On another note, I cannot part with my level 84 katana (it has A-scaling in Heart which is my primary stat AND A-Familiarity Damage Bonus). However the rest of my gear is all level 110+ and slowly outclassing it. Soul Match costs a fortune even with the 30% discount at Muramasa. I'm still going to keep the sword though, hopefully I'll get enough gold down the line...

Internet went **** for some reason, says error when i posted something :rant: .

Anyhow, just finished this mission, this is by far the most toughest mission i have faced in this game. Really a close one, without LW this is no joke

and the exploit is not really an exploit. I knew which order they spawn so lured them out in that order and they are one shot with cannon gun. no sloth, no magic used.

The last region missions were epic. I am scared of the dark regions, so summoned help for the same. Sony, please make this game a timed exclusive so that everyone gets to play this awesome game.

Sooooonnnnnyyyyyyyy....sun le yaar....Steam mein chahiya yeh game mera ko....

Lured them out? How the gate will close, you need to fight all of them inside

I'm already dreading fighting Nobunaga and his waifu together! She was already challenging on her own.

@playstation, yeah man, chances of it happening are next to none but having this game on the PC would be awesome. I'm also sure it will do very well. I'll gladly double-dip myself.

Yeah that makes sense, her charge grab is the worst, it's hard enough to deal with when she's alone. When does this mission unlock btw? After you finish the final mission or before that?

Internet went **** for some reason, says error when i posted something :rant: .

Anyhow, just finished this mission, this is by far the most toughest mission i have faced in this game. Really a close one, without LW this is no joke

Reminds of Ornstien and Smough fight :P

Sooooonnnnnyyyyyyyy....sun le yaar....Steam mein chahiya yeh game mera ko....

IP is owned by Koei Tecmo not Sony.. They just paid for exclusivity

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?s=c34c6d9724896b7ea27d394242d5a797&p=178888646&postcount=253

This will totally come to PC in future.

OK, thanks!

BTW I really like the changes made to excess items going to your storage in the latest patch. Should have been in the game from the start, so many bombs and ammo left behind :(

Yeah that makes sense, her charge grab is the worst, it's hard enough to deal with when she's alone. When does this mission unlock btw? After you finish the final mission or before that?

I believe before the final mission. I would insist everyone to finish yamata to m orochi and 100 eyes first so you can get divine gear. Go for tachibana and hanzo as it's a easier than this and then do this battle

Thanks! I can already see NG+ becoming a Diablo-style loot grind, and I'm perfectly happy with that :)

Y'know as much as I love Bloodborne it's going to be incredibly hard going back to it after Nioh's combat and 60 fps. I really hope Team Ninja keeps adding stuff to the game.

Archived