Injustice 2

Heaven Angel

Man they really need to hire some people for animations. The more you play, the more you notice. Really f**king ugly animations. Basic punches and kicks look atrocious. They basically the extend the arms and legs for the moves, irrespective of the overall body position.

Can't believe no one calls them out for this. Even indie games have better animations than this. NRS basically doesn't give a sh*t about how basic moves look as long as they connect. Or they aren't actually good enough to create animations that connect well and look good too. They should be embarrassed by this.

Best move ever:

8OP0vhu.gif

Bought season pass. This game is amazing. I am practicing Supergirl now. Probably my favorite character. Very noob friendly and has nice powerful moves.

Wonder Woman event is up. I have level 20 WW ready to complete it.

Used the remote play script for auto level up lol. I have Batman, Superman, Supergirl, Robin, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Deadshot at Level 20. This game is so goddamn fun. The gears are so well thought out and suiting up the heroes never gets old. I have played this game for like 20 hours over this long weekend :rofl:

And got all WW movie epic gear.

No one else is playing this? This game is must for DC fans. So much fan service.

And I actually won a few matches online lol. Supergirl ftw.

And got all WW movie epic gear.

No one else is playing this? This game is must for DC fans. So much fan service.

And I actually won a few matches online lol. Supergirl ftw.

Ya completely loving Multiverse mode. Planning to grab the movie epic gear today. However I do not have my WW @ lvl 20 so might have to grind a bit. Hopefully the movie epic gear multiverse event will last for a while.

Wonder Woman event is up. I have level 20 WW ready to complete it.

Used the remote play script for auto level up lol.

Ye kya hai? You need Vita for remote play?

How to auto level fast?

Maine sirf Batman aur Harley ko upgrade kiya abhi tak :P

If you have 2 remotes or if you can use PC as remote using remote play, you can use 2 player versus mode to level up. Every perfect win in 2p mode gives you 1000xp so you can level up fast. In 20-30 minutes you can go from 0 to 20. They will patch it soon so hurry up lol.

Bc what's the point of getting new gear and levelling up when all your opponent are same level as you in every multi verse mode?. I don't feel stronger when i get new gear in this game.

Iam playing leaving home WW event and iam getting a*s kicked by Harley. She is countering every move including super moves :/.

Iam equipped with 5 Epic level 10 gear items but still her attacks are doing more damage than me. :/

They added rpg mechanics but forgot one basic thing which makes rpg games so fun to play that you get stronger and stronger as you progress in the game. Here you don't get stronger as all enemies are always same level as you even on very easy. :/

Enemies are same level but your health, ability etc can be way higher. Its like RPG, check your character stats. The enemies don't have same Strength, Ability, Defense and HP. It all depends on your gear. You get cool epic gear after level 20.

Also I just beat a pretty good Aquaman player by spamming Superman's 2-3 Special moves. I won 2 out of 3 matches. I had practiced a few combos before going online, but never managed to even remotely pull them off. Still won *shrugs*
Video for lulz:

Enemies are same level but your health, ability etc can be way higher. Its like RPG, check your character stats. The enemies don't have same Strength, Ability, Defense and HP. It all depends on your gear. You get cool epic gear after level 20.

Also I just beat a pretty good Aquaman player by spamming Superman's 2-3 Special moves. I won 2 out of 3 matches. I had practiced a few combos before going online, but never managed to even remotely pull them off. Still won *shrugs*

Video for lulz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl-IvQcarsw

Nice. I won only 3 matches online and lost 7 so far :(

Ek harami player ne Deadshot lekar door se waat laga Di.. Those bullet attacks are so op :rant: It's so hard to get up close when opponent is playing Deadshot or firestorm :/

I just lost 4 in a row vs a pretty good Cyborg player. Twice I was one hit away from beating him. He was too good. I need to get good with combos and cancels.

Ek player ne toh mujhey zameen par land hi nahi honey diya. Hawaa mein khatam kardiye bechari Black Cannery ko lol.

He was playing as Firestorm.,

Archived