Genre - Action RPG

Developer - Cygames Osaka
Publisher - Cygames
Platform - PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5

Modes - Single-player, multiplayer
Release Date - TBA 2022

Gameplay :

Edited by NitroNeo

PlatinumGames is no longer involved since 2019. Cygames is handling the development. 

Looks good though. 
Yeah i am so stoked for the combat. The on screen fights with lots of stuff happening will handle much better on PS5. And damn that art style.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Gameplay details, Basically it has single player with AI party, it's Multiplayer is a mix of Genshin impact + babylon's fall kind of party dungeon clearing + monster hunter + tales of arise like eye candy Action RPG combat. And platinum games left this for babylon's fall ROFL

• 2 years later...

I finished the demo yesterday and I think I might go ahead and buy this game. The game is fast paced anime style Monster Hunter. Whoever is in doubt, needs to try it out this Demo. I was really worried with it's production that it dropped off my list of games to watch out for in 2024, but this got me excited about it. The DEMO really helps. 

The combat is buttery smooth and satisfying to attempt combos. The artwork is gorgeous. I played the game on performance and fidelity and both feels smooth, I think it's because of the VRR, I'll go with the fidelity. 

Releases in 4 days 

• Like 1