Arcade Games - Nostalgia

vconi

Hi

Anyone of you into Arcade games- I loved a few .. :D

1. Digger

2. Galaxian

3. Pacman.

I still have some of them on my Old desktop and freak out..!! just sends me back to those old days.. :blush:

Anyone playing any..if yes...pls name a few ..cud do with some names of like minded games and individual interests !!! ;)

• 2 months later...
Hi

Anyone of you into Arcade games- I loved a few .. :P

1. Digger

2. Galaxian

3. Pacman.

I still have some of them on my Old desktop and freak out..!! just sends me back to those old days.. :sign_omg:

Anyone playing any..if yes...pls name a few ..cud do with some names of like minded games and individual interests !!! :dance:

I play this..but dont think it can be played as a multiplayer online...

What was the name of the game on the old NES were you played as a tank?

And that game where you play as a mouse who robs the houses while the cats chase him?

Aside from that I kinda recall the old NES Ninja gaiden quite fondly. There used to be a guy who played at our arcade and he was stunning at the the NG games, had a god like status amongst us mortals.

EDIT ZOMG The first one is called battle city. Apparently you can play NES games in a browser now.

http://www.nintendo8.com/game/245/battle_city/

The best Pac-Man game available right now is Pac-Man C.E. on the 360. It is absolutely gorgeous, both graphically and from a gameplay point of view.

how much is it?

800 points when I bought it. I'm not sure how much it is now though. I'll check in a while and post the price.

But it is THE best new Pac-Man game I have played. The graphics and music are beautiful and the modes are very innovative.

Wikipedia Page

800 points when I bought it. I'm not sure how much it is now though. I'll check in a while and post the price.

But it is THE best new Pac-Man game I have played. The graphics and music are beautiful and the modes are very innovative.

awesome i should pick it too then :)

I would have shared it with you if XBL allowed it. But seriously, get the demo and try it out. And keep in mind that its just one mode. Some of other modes you get with the full game will leave you out of breath. VERY exciting stuff :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived